Chapter 3

Sam's P.O.V

I don't know what to do. I can't make up my mind do I forgive her or not. I decided to head to the nearest bar and have some drinks.

I pulled in the bar and it was packed. I went up to the counted and ordered a beer. I just ordered beer after beer. "Hey dude what's your problem" some guy said next to me. "Girlfriend issues" I said back and took a sip of my beer. "Dude take some shots instead" he said and ordered some rounds of shots. We had about 10 rounds and I was drunk as. "Well I better get home" I said and got up. "Dude wait before you leave have this shot, one more isn't gunna hurt you." He said and got up and left a shot on the table.

I stared at it for a while and then decided to drink. The room started to spin and before I knew it. It went black. The last thing I heard was "Someone call 911!"

Riley's P.O.V

"Hey Riley" Ricky said as he entered the kitchen. "Hey Rickster" I said in a sad and gloomy voice. "Riley, I'm sorry about the other night. Can we just forget about it?" He said a stretched his head. "Yeah sure" I said and gave him a hug. I was so glad that things weren't going to be awkward between us.

Ricky and I talked for about 10 minutes before I heard what sounded like a stampede come downstairs. I turned around to see Kian, Jc and Connor come downstairs. "Come on guys we gotta go to the hospital" Jc said and gestured that we come. Ricky and I looked at each other. "Sam's in hospital, let's go" Kian said a pulled me out the door.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I got in the car and instantly broke down. I cried on Connors shoulder and I just couldn't stop. I had no idea why Sam was in hospital but whatever it was it was probably bad.

We finally got to the hospital and I ran to the desk. "Sam Pottorff" "Level 3 room 312" she said with a smile. I ran to the elevator not even waiting for the boys. I got up to Sam's room first and he was just lying there. So lifeless. The doctor was in there and looked at me. "Hi I'm Dr Johnson and who may you be?" he said gesturing out his hand for a shake.

"Riley, his girlfriend" I said and shook his hand. "Well Riley, Sam seems as if he has been poisoned by alcohol and we are not sure when he will wake up, call me if there is any sign he is waking up" he said and walked out the door.

As he walked out the boys walked in. "What wrong with him?" Jc said and wrapped his arms around me. "Alcohol poisoning and it's all my fault" I said and started crying. "No Riley it-" Ricky said but I cut him off. "If I didn't cheat on him with you he wouldn't of been in this situation" I said and grabbed a chair and sat down next to Sam.

The room was quiet. "Sorry Ricky" I said and looked up at him. "It's okay" he said with a smiled. "So are you gunna stay the night?" Jc asked me and I nodded. One by one they left. First Trevor then Kian and Jc then Connor and Ricky. It was just me and Sam.

"Sam, I am so sorry. This is all my fault. I miss you so much and I need you. Please wake up" I said and kissed his forehead.

**The next morning**

I didn't get any sleep last night. I mean it's not easy sleeping while your ex-boyfriend is in hospital because of you and on top of that this chair is so uncomfortable. I decided to go down to the cafeteria and get a toasted sandwich.

When I got back I saw Sam sitting up with the doctor next him. A smile came over my face and I just stood there til the doctor left.

I ran over to sam and gave him the biggest hug. "Sam, I am so sorry and I love you so much." I noticed he wasn't hugging back. I let go and looked at him and he looked at me like he was confused. "Um who are you?" He said and looked at me from head to toe. "I'm Riley" "Sorry I don't know a Riley" he said and a single tear slid down my face. I looked down at the ground. "Well I better go then" I said and turned around.

I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned my head and saw it was Sam. "I'm sorry" he said and pulled me closer. "I'm really sorry that it had taken me so long to take you back. But I miss you so much and I don't think I can live another second without you. Riley will you be my girlfriend again?" He said with a smile.

"Your such a dick" I said and slapped him on the head. He laughed and pulled me on the bed. "So I'll take that as a yes" he said and pecked my lips. I smiled. "Yes, Sam it is" I said and kissed him.

I missed this so much. His lips against mine. They were moving in sync. He started to kiss my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. We were inturrupted by someone coughing. We looked up and saw the doctor. I quickly hoped off the hospital ed and Sam sat up. "Your free to go Sam" he said and left.

"Taco Bell?" I asked. "How about yes" he said and laughed. "I'll call Kian and tell him to come pick us up" I said and dialled Kian.

He picked us up and we got Taco Bell and went home. The whole time I was just staring at Sam. It made me realise I never want to lose him again to anything or anyone.