Chapter 10

Riley's P.O.V

"Let me go" I said as the mysterious man was hitting me with a baseball bat. "No" he said and laughed. As he was getting ready to hit me again. I noticed something. "Jarrad" I said before I was knocked out.

Sam's P.O.V

I've been looking for ages. I swear I have looked everywhere. I decided to head home. As I walked in the door all the boys tried to comfort me but I didn't care I just want her back.

**2 months Later**

"Sup Bro" Jarrad said to me as we were at our meeting place. "You got the stuff" I said as I handed him the money.

It's been 2 months since I have last seen Riley. The police have given up and say that she has probably just run away and doesn't want to be found. "So want to come back to mine?" I asked Jarrad and he nodded and we headed home.

"Kian! Ricky! Anyone!" I yelled as we headed inside. "Nope no ones home lets go to my room." We walked to my room and pulled out my bong an lighter. "So have you heard from Riley?" "Dude I don't want to talk about it" I said as I took a puff.

After it was all gone we got some alcohol and got drunk. After that we crashed and that was it.

"Sam!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and it was Kian. "What!" I said. "Jarrad out!" He yelled as Jarrad left. "Are you fucking serious Pottorff, how do you think Riely would feel?" He screamed in my face. "She fucking gone Kian and she is never coming back!" I yelled back to Kian. "Out! Get out of this house!" Kian yelled and I got up and left.

Riley's P.O.V

"Morning beautiful" Jarrad said as he came in. "You smell like alcohol and weed get away from me" I said and kick him in the nuts. "So does you boyfriend" Jarrad said and laughed and left.

I have learnt a few things while in here. One there are cameras at every corner and I know where they cover and were they don't. Secondly I have been trying to undo this rope. I am very close but I don't have much energy. I refuse to eat anything he giving me and I only drink water. Even though I still don't trust it. I don't want to die. "I'll be back soon you skank!" Jarrad yelled and I heard the door slam.

I kept playing with the rope and after 10 minutes I got lose. I then undid the rope on my legs and ran out the door. I saw some change on the table and I grabbed it and ran. I walked out the front door and the light burned my eyes. I looked around and started running for my life. I saw a car ad dodge Ito a bush. After the car left I continued running. I ran until I saw somewhere I knew. Next to it wa a phone box. I quickly went into and called the boys.

?: "Hello?"
Riley: "Ricky?"
Ricky: "Oh my gosh Riley is that you"
Riley: "Can you come get me, I'm at Starbucks near the beach"
Ricky: "Yeah coming now"

Ricky's P.O.V

"Sam!" I yelled but no answers. "Kian!" I yelled and Kian came downstairs. "Yeah, what's up Ricky" "Where is Sam?" I asked as Kian reached the bottom step. "I told him to leave Ricky, he was doing bad things" "Oh okay well I'm going out" I said and grabbed my keys.

I hopped in my car and drive to where Riley was. When I got there she looked different. She saw me and ran to car and hopped in. "Thanks Ricky" she said and we drove away. "So what happened?" I said as I drove into the drive through of Maccas. "You hungry?" I said and Riley nodded. "Big Mac in a large and 12 nugget pack in a large" I said to the box "yep that will be $22,25" she said and I drove through. I grabbed the food and gave it to Riley she started eating like she hadn't eaten in ages. "So what happened?" I asked again. "I don't want to talk about, where's Sam?" She asked and stopped eating. "Here give him a ring"

I gave her my phone and she dialled Sam. She put in on loudspeaker. "Hey it's Sam leave a message" she then hung up. "He changed it?" Riley said and looked at me. "Yeah he would call himself everyday just to here you voice but he adventuly changed it, cause we thought of thought you were dead" I said as we got into the driveway. "Oh ok, I'm gonna go for a shower" she said and hoped out of the car.

Riley's P.O.V

I got inside and Kian was on he couch "Riley?" He said and I smiled. "Oh my god your still alive" he said and ran I'll me and gave me a hug "ow" I said and Kian let go. He lifted my shirt up and saw my stomach. "I'm going for a shower" I said and ran to mine and Sam's room. I walked in and saw everything I didn't want to see.

Boxes, cigarettes, beer bottles, a bong but most of all a razor. I picked it up and put it in a draw. I looked through the boxes for some clothes and found something. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

As the hot water touched my skin it burned but it felt so nice. After the shower in did my hair in a messy bun, put my clothes on and walked outside. I walked out to the balcony and enjoyed being back.

I walked back inside and grabbed the home phone. I dailed Sam's number a few times but he didn't answer. After 5 minutes the phone rang. I picked it up and saw Sam's number. "Sam!" I said through the phone. "One minute bro" I heard Sam say. "Riley?" "Yeah" "I'm coming" he sai and hung up.

10 minutes later a puffing Sam came through the door. "Where is she?" He asked Kian and Kian pointed to me. "Riley" he said and ran and picked me up. He planted a kiss on my lips. "I missed you" he said and put his forehead on mine. "Riley!" I heard 3 people say. I turned around and Saw Connor, Trevor and Jc. They all came up to me and gave me the biggest hugs. "Where have you been?" Connor asked after he hugged me. "I don't wanna talk about it" I said and they all nodded. "Sam, can I talk to you" I said and Sam nooded. I walked to 'our' room and I locked the door.

"We need to talk"