Chapter 14

[DIRTY CHAPTER DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE DIRTY THINGS] 🍒😈

Sam's P.O.V

"All passenger please put all seat belts on for landing" the flight attendant said over the speaker. "Riley" I said and kissed her forehead. "Whatt" she groaned. "Wake up" I said and she looked at me. I smiled and she smiled back.

We landed in Hawaii and grabbed our bags and headed to the resort.

"Hey guys it's Sam, and guess what I'm VLOGGING!" I said and Riley laughed. "So I'm in Hawaii with my beautiful girlfriend" "Hey guys" she said and waved. "She's cute" I said and pecked her lips. I turned the camera off.

"Room 1236" the lady at the desk said and she haves us the keys. "If you need anything just call me" she said and handed us a card with her number on it. We headed up to our room and unpacked. "So guys we are on the top floor and look at our view" I said and flipped the camera. "I don't know how much I'll vlog but I'll try" I said and Riley came up behind me and hugged me from behind. "I turned around and looked into her eyes. "I love you Riley" I said and she smashed her lips onto mine. He lipswere soft and moved in sync with mine.

I picked her up bridal style and she started laughing. I put her down and pushed her onto the bed. I slid off her shorts not breaking the kiss. I started paying with the strap of her underwear and slowly took it off her just slightly brushing my fingers against. I then started rubbing her pussy. She let out small moans "Sam stop teasing me" I decided enough was enough so I started to finger her and her moans got louder and louder with every finger that went it. After the fifth finger I put my fist up there and she moaned the loudest she had ever moan. "SAMMMMM" she moaned and came all over my hand. I then started starting giving her oral. Her cum was sweet. As I was doing this she was taking off the rest of her clothes.

I went back up to her lips and she flipped me over. I took of my shirt and and started unbuttoning my pants and took off my boxers and started deep throating my already erected dick.

Riley just turns me on so much it's hard not too just pop a boner every time she walks into a room.

I came in her mouth and then she stared riding my dick. She bouncing up and down while me and her were moaning vigorously. I needed to cum but I didn't know whether to tell her to stop or just cum inside her so I just did it. Her moaning was just turning me on so much.

I then turned her around and stared to pouch her from the back. "Sammm" she moaned with each thrust. I then finished off and lied her down on her back and just thrusted inside her. We both came and then my thrust started to get sloppy so I stopped.

We were both trying to catch out breath and I grabbed her hand.

"I. Love. You. Sam." She said I between breath.

~~~~~~
OMG I FINALLY UPDATED. 😈
Don't know if anyone even reads this but YOLO!