Chapter 2

Sam's P.O.V

I had been out for about half an hour and decided to head home. I walked in the door and just headed straight to my room. I lied down and stared at the roof. I was thinking when I was interrupted by a voice. "Sam?" I turned my face to see Riley looking at me. She had tears down her cheeks and her eye were red and puffy. I felt bad but then I didn't. "I'm sorry, I should probably go" I said and starting getting up but then she grabbed my arm. "Sam wait" I stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry Sam I really am. Please forgive me. I'll answer any question you have but please have me back in you arms" she pleaded to me but I just sat there looking into her eyes.

She started leaning in closer and closer until our lips touched. I couldn't help myself our lips moved in sync, it was amazing. It felt good to have her lips touching mine. She snaked her arms around me and pushed me down to the bed. I was starting to pull her shirt off when I pushed her off me and walked out the door and to the kitchen.

All I could think about was Ricky and her hooking up. It made me sick. The thought of it, it just, just made me so mad. I decided to go out back and clean the pool.

When I got out there I found Lycia and Jenn sun baking with their tops off. They both looked up. I blinked. They quickly wrapped a towel around themselves and looked at me. "I am so sorry, I was just gunna clean the pool but I'll leave you two to do your thing" I said and turned around. I heard them both giggled as I went inside.

I decided to look at the tickets everyone got me for my birthday. Who am I going to take. I couldn't take Riley, could I? No. I could take a girl friend. Like Jenn. No that would be wired after what just happened. I looked at the expiry date. I had a whole year. Well I will worry about that in a year.

"Sam" I heard someone say. There voice was fragile, but it didn't sound like Riley's. I looked up and found Lycia sitting on the couch next to me. "Oh hey" I said back to her. She laughed and then we had a really good conversation.

I have always been friends with Lycia but never close friends. She was more of Kian and Jc's friend. She was so nice to talk to and on top of that she was pretty and her hair just flowed perfectly. Wait what did I just say.

Am I falling for Lycia?

Lycia's P.O.V

Sam was fun to talk to. He got me in a way no one else did. I thought Sam was hot and had a nice heart and set of abs but I could never date him. He isn't my type. I mean he is just Sam, I could only ever like him as a friend.

"Want to go to the ice-cream shop? My shout" he said to me. I nodded and we stood up and walked out the door. We decided to penny board. I took Sam's extra and he took his own. Sam and I had a race and of course Sam won. Only cause he cheated.

We ordered ice-cream and walked along the beach. We had so much fun and we talked about the weirdest things. "Hey want to go swimming?" Sam said. "I'm not wearing swimmers" I said and giggled. "Who cares!" He yelled and pick me up. I dropped Sam's penny board and yelled. "Sam put me down" "Sure" he said and walked about 2 metres out and dropped me. "You are so dead" I said and threw a sandball at him. "This is war!" He said and threw sand back at me.

We continued throwing sand until we heard a lifeguard blow a whistle and tell us to leave the beach. We just laughed and penny boarded back home. "That was so fun" I said to Sam while laughing.

Sam's P.O.V

She looked so beautiful. She had beautiful beach curls and she was amazing but every time I thought of that. Riley kept creeping into my mind. How come I can't get over her.

"We should hang out again so other time" I said to Lycia. "Sure" she said with the biggest smile. "Well I better go" she said and gave me a hug goodbye. "I'll see you around" I said and kissed her check and ran inside.

I looked around to see if anyone was home. All I could see was Riley but she was out the back with headphones in her ears.

I walked into my room and for our a large box that no one knew about. I then went to the computer and looked up the chords for Steal My Girl by One Direction. I grabbed my guitar out of the box and started to learn it. It was easy to pick up so it didn't take me long.

I decided to learn this song cause I knew it was one of Riley's Favs and I just needed something to get my mind off all the drama.

Riley's P.O.V

I had been out here for an hour so I decided to go inside and have a shower. I was about to go in to mine and Sam's room when I heard him playing guitar. I didn't know he could play a musical instrument. I could here him sing Steal my Girl. A tear slid down my face. I listened to the end then walked in a clapped.

"That's was so good, you have a secret talent" I said with a smile. "Thanks and well I guess it ain't a secret anymore" he said and giggled. "Well I better go" he said and got up. "Sam wait" I said and grabbed his hand. We froze for a minute and looked into each other eyes. "I- uh just want to say, erm- umm" I said I couldn't spill it out. He let go of my hand and walked out and grabbed his keys and went out the front door.