Chapter 5

Riley's P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident happened with the rock and Sam has been acting really weird. I mean everywhere we go he looks around like he is looking for someone. Also when we are home he won't touch me like he did a week ago. He also makes sure when we go to sleep that no one is hiding in our room and he looks the door and windows and also the curtain always stays shut.

He says that he is checking for monster and doesn't want a robber to come in but I know that's not the reason. And I am also pretty sure he lied about what was on the note. I mean why would you do all this cause a fan knows where you live. I need to find out what was on that note. I decided to confront him.

"Sam, babe can you come here!" I yelled to him and he came out of the bathroom. "What wrong baby, you seem sad. Has someone hurt you or said something to you?" he said in a worried voice. "No I just want to know what was on that note and don't give me the fan bullshit. I want the truth" I said with my arms folded.

"It was nothing and trust me it was just the fan thing. No need to be worried" he said a kissed my forehead. "Then why have you been acting weird since it?" "What do you mean Riley? I used to do this all the time you just didn't notice" he said a rubbed my arm.

"I'm going to Ricky's Room for the night. Bye Sam." I said and got up a left. "Riley please don't" "Then stop lying to me!" I yelled and slammed the door. I know that it probably hurt him that I was going to Ricky's room out of all the boys but I need him to stop lying to me.

I walked into Ricky's room to find him masturbating. I froze in the door way and he looked up. "Ah, hey Riley" he said putting his junk away. "I'll come back later" I said and walked out the door. I have learnt my lesson. Knock before entering.

I looked around and thought whose room I could go to. I decided to go to Kian's. I ran downstairs and was about to knock on Kian's door when I heard another voice. It was Sam's. I decided to listen.

"Kian what do I do? I mean she is pissed off at me cause I won't tell her what's on the letter" What Kian knows what on there. "Where is she know?" Kian said. "Ricky's Room" he said. I could tell he was hurt. "Firstly, you need to go get her out of there. Secondly, don't tell her what's on that letter. If she does find out it would be bad. Thirdly, just apologise and say it was Jarred being a pervert. I mean it's believable" Kian did have a point if I didn't hear that I would have believed it. "Thanks dude" I hear Sam say. I quickly ran back upstairs and walked into Jc's room.

"Hey Jc" thank god he wasn't masturbating. "What you doing here Riley?" "Can't I visit my favourite o2l member?" I said with a big smile. "What do you want to know?" Is it that obvious? "I want to know what's on that note" "What note?" He said and went on his phone. "Put the fucking phone down and don't text Sam" "How did you know I was going to text Sam" he said with a giggle. "Please Jc tell me" I begged him. "Okay but don't tell Sam or I am dead." I nodded and he told me. Right as he finished telling me Sam came in.

"What you guys talking about?" Sam said. "Jc was telling me some embarrassing things about you" I giggled at the end. "Look Riley, I am sorry I didn't tell you what was really on the note-" he started but I cut him off with a kiss. "It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, is your business. Let's just forget about it." I said and pulled him out of the room.

We reached the bedroom and I just lied down and thought about what Jc said. To be honest I was scared. Why would someone say that.