Chapter 9

Riley P.O.V

I needed to clear my head. This thing with Sam is completely different. I was drunk he wasn't. I just can't take it anymore. My thoughts were interrupted by a man. "Hi can I help you?" I said and turned around. He then put a cloth of my mouth and then a bag. I hit the floor and that all I remember.

*3 Days Later*

I woke up in a room. It was dark. All of a sudden a light turned on. I looked around the room and saw pictures of me and Sam everywhere. There were pictures of us alone, pictures of us kissing, in bed. You name it, and it was on the wall. The one the stood out to me was when Sam found the note.

I heard someone laugh and I turned around. "I told you that I would find you" a creepy man said. I couldn't see his face cause she was wearing a hoodie. "Who are you, want do you want!" I screamed and tried to escape but I couldn't the rope was to tight around my hands. He then left the room and turned off the lights.

Sam's P.O.V

I have tried ringing Riley for the past 3 days but she sends me straight to voicemail. She hasn't been home for what feel like forever. I'm starting to get worried and so are the other boys.

What if she is dead, what is she has commuted suicide, what if she is on the street dead, what if if if if I never see her again...

My thoughts were cut of by a knock on the door. I turned around and saw Kian. "Ah... The cops called and no sight of her" he said and sat down next to me. "That's it" I said and got up. "What are you doing?" Kian said and stood up. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Going to find her" I said and walked out of the door. I put my keys in and backed out.

I won't stop until I find her.