Chapter 8

Riley's P.O.V

"See you babe" Sam said and kissed my cheek. He then walked out the door and started walking. "Bye Kian" I said and started to leave. "Where are you going and why are you wearing all black" Kian said to me and turned around. "I'm following Sam cause he is hanging with Chloe and cause I look good in it and don't want to be seen. Have a problem with that" I said with my hands on my hips. "Nope, have fun" he said and went back to watching TV. "Call if you get caught!" He yelled as I walked out the door.

I ran out to the street and I could see Sam at the end. I quickly ran to catch up. I was about 5 metres behind them and I could see he was heading for Starbucks. Out the front I could see Chloe. He walked up to her and gave her a hug. They then went into Starbucks and sat down. I wanted go in there but Sam would probably think I am following him so I decided to call Kian. After 2 rings he picked up.

Kian: "Get Caught already it only been 10 minutes" he said with a laugh
Me: "Shut up Kian and get your ass to Starbucks"
Kian: "Okay coming" he said and ended the call.

Within 2 minutes he showed up. "So why am I here" "Cause I need someone to go to Starbucks with" I said and pulled him into Starbucks. We walked in a Chloe starred at me then started touching Sam's arm. Kian and I ordered a drink and sat down. We were talking for a while when I saw Sam leaning over the table. His lips then touched hers. I was so angry. I got up and poured my drink over Sam and threw the cup at him. I then ran out of the Starbucks and ran down to the beach. How could Sam do this.

Kian's P.O.V

"What the fuck Sam how could you do this to her" I said to Sam in a pissed off voice. "Dude you don't understand I-" "And on top of that your here with Chloe!" I yelled over top of him. "I'm gunna go" Chloe said and got up. "Are you happy now, are you really happy you broke a happy relationship up" I said to her and she just smirked. "Text you later Sammy" she said and kiss his cheek.

"Sam what is wrong with you, first you go here with Chloe, then you kiss her, then you let her kiss your cheek. You must have a problem. Start using you brain instead of your dick" I said and walked out. "Kian will you please let me explain" "No, that's what Riley deserves" I said and walked off to find Riley. I tried ringing her but she sent me straight to voicemail.

I looked around and saw someone on beach. She was sitting down and had beautiful wavy brown hair. Yep that's Riley. I ran down there and sat next to her. As soon as I sat down she cried and cried. When will Sam learn.

It started getting dark so we decided to go get some ice-cream. I took a picture of mine and Riley's ice creams and put them on Instagram with the caption.

'Ice-Cream is good for a broken heart🍨'

After that we decided to go home. "Kian can I sleep in your room tonight" she said with sniffles at the end. "Sure" I said and gave her a hug. We walked into the house and Sam was sitting on the couch. "Riley please just-" he started but she just ran upstairs. "Just leave her alone for a while, let her cool off. Just remember when you were in that situation" I said and Sam looked at me. "Kian can you just promise me that you will keep her safe and make sure no other guy touches her" "I can't promise that but I will try" I said and walked away.

I knocked on the door but no answer. I walked in and Riley was asleep. So peaceful and beautiful. I lied down next to her and went to sleep.

I woke up by a bunch a noise. I looked next to me and Riley was gone. I went downstairs to see her and Trevor having a fight with the pots and pans. "Can you keep the noise down please" Sam came out of his room saying. He had messy hair and was shirtless. "Sorry that I ruined your sleep SAM!" She yelled and put the stuff down. "Sorry Kian" she said in a sweet tone. Damn was she angry at Sam.

Sam then left for his room. "Riley take it easy on him. Remember when you went through the exact same thing" I said to her and grabbed her hands. "You're right" she said and walked away.

I could here her from the kitchen. "I'm sorry Sam that I yelled at you to be completely honest I AM SORRY I EVER MET YOU" she yelled and slammed the door. "Now if you don't mind I am going for a run. Bye Trev" she said and walked away.

---------------------

If this gets 1 vote in the next hour I will publish another update tomorrow