Chapter 12

Riley's P.O.V

"Really, the same chair the same room can you not be anymore creative" I said to Jarrod as he circled me. "Shut the fuck up, I have had to stay in hiding for ages because of you and Sam" he said and kicked my chair. The chair fell over and hit the ground and so did my head.

"Fuck!" I heard Jarrod yell.

Jarrod P.O.V

I grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around her head. What do I do with her. Ohh I know. Firstly I need to pack all my stuff. I quickly rushed and packed all my stuff up.

Secondly I put Riley in the car. I then put all my stuff in there and strated the car. It was night so hopefully everyone at the O2L house is asleep. I arrived and put Riley on the grass out the front. I the grabbed and rock and threw it at a window. The window broke and I hooped in the car and drove away. Never looking back.

Sam's P.O.V

*windows breaks*

"What the fuck" Jc yelled as. We all ran outside. "Who is that" Kian said. "Riley!" I yelled and picked her up. "Quickly call the ambulance!" I yelled and Connor dialed 911.

**At the Hospital**

"She'll be fine she just needs some rest. You can take her home tomorrow" the nurse said and walked away.

"Are you okay bro" Kian said and gave me a hug from behind. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said to Kian and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I walked in and saw Riley lying there awake just playing on her phone. "Hey Sam, look im really sorry. I deleted his number and everything. Can we-" I cut her off by crashing my lips onto her. They weren't as soft as Kian's but who cares.

"Just forget about it" I said and she smiled. "Time to go home" the nurse said and I walked out. "Ready" Kian said and grabbed my hand. "I'm gunna stay" "but-" I put my finger on his lips. "Bye Kian" I said and gave him a bro hug.

I quickly hid and waited for the nurse to come out of Riley's room. I then walked in there and closed the door. "She won't be back will she?" I asked Riley and she shook her head.

I locked the door and she moves over so I can lie down next to her. I lied down and looked into her eyes. She leaned in and kissed my lips. I grabbed her by her ass and pulled her closer to me. She popped her leg over me and slowly made her way on top of me. She sat up and so did I. I took my shirt off not losing contact with her eyes. She pushed me down and kissed me while playing with me hair. She say back up and traced my abs. She then took her shirt off and started wiggling her hips. I started to get a boner and I turned over so I was on top. I took my pants and boxers off while she did the same. Well she took her shorts and panties off. I started thrusting into her. Harder and faster each time. We started moaning like crazy.

I then heard keys rattling and in came a nurse. "OUT!" She said and I grabbed my clothes and covered my dick and went into the bathroom to put my clothes on. I came out and the nurse was still standing there. She gave me a death glare and I ran for my life. I started laughing as I was running. I got out of the building and looks up. I saw Riley at the window. I smiled and and she wave but was pulled back. I then saw the nurse through the window and continued running. I stopped once I was out of site.

I then decided to tweet:

'Hospital beds are not the best place to have sex 😂'

I sent tweet. And Riley instantly retweeted and replied.

'@sampottorff there is something wrong with you boy 😂'

I favourited it and ran home. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling the whole way. I got to the house and went inside. I crashed on the couch next to Jc. "What's up with your latest tweet" "use your imagination" I said and walked to mine and Rileys room.