Chapter 11

Riley's P.O.V

"Firstly what is this, this and this" I said and put the bong, beer bottle and razor on the bed. "I can explain" Sam said and I sat down. "I love you" "don't give me that shit Sam" I said and slapped his hand away from my thigh. "Explain!" I yelled and he nodded. "I thought I lost you, I was scared, I was sad, I thought my life was over and I didn't know what to do. So I started drinking alcohol. Then I rung Jarrod-" "JARROD!" I said and stood up. "Yeah and I asked him to hang and for some weed and you know" he said and looked down. "Now Explain This Pottorff!" I said and showed him the razor. "I never Riley I swear. I thought about it but I never did" he said and stood up. "I love you" he said and tried to touch me.

"Where were you before?" "With Jarrod" Sam said. "Did you tell him I am back" "No I sorta ran off, why" Sam said and sat back down. "Cause Jarrod kidnapped me and abused me" I said and started crying. Sam comforted to me and called the police.

After about 15 minutes of Sam talking to the police he hung up. "It gunna be okay baby" "don't call me that" I said and got up. "Riley I'm sorry how many times do I hate to say that. I'm sorry that I went off the rails when I thought I lost you. I'm sorry that I smoked weed, sorry that I had an alcohol problem and I'm sorry I thought about cutting but most of all I'm sorry that I kissed Chloe" a tear slid down my face. "Riley please forgive me" he got up and grabbed my hand. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. "Sam, I love you" I said and he locked lips with me.

He pushed me down onto the bed and we both laughed. "I missed be able to touch you" Sam said as he touched me face. "I have missed everything about you" Sam said and I smiled. He continued kissing me begging for entrance. I let him in adventually. He started to take me shirt off when he noticed. "Riley, is this what he did to you?" Sam said with the sadest look on his face. "Forget about it Sam"

He then took my shirt and looked at the rest of the top half of my body. I quickly grabbed a blanket and covered up. "That's it" Sam said and grabbed his jacket and phone. "Sam!" I said and quickly put one of his shirts on. I ran after him.

"Sam" I said as I reached him. "What?" He said and turned around. "Please don't" I said and grabbed his arm. "Riley this is the second time, he's not getting away with it again" Sam said and pushed me away. He closed the door and headed off.

Sam's P.O.V

"Hey Sammy" Jarrod said as I arrived at our meeting spot. "You got the money" Jarrod said. "No" I said and punched him. I continued punching him until he started bleeding. "Don't even touch her again" I said and kicked him and left.

Riley's P.O.V

It was getting dark and Sam still wasn't home. I was watching Pretty Little Liars. When I heard a car door, I paused the show and turned to the door. The door opened and Sam came in. I got up and walked over to him. "He not coming for you ever again." Sam said and walked away. As he walked away I noticed he had blood on his hands. "Sam!" He stopped an turned around. "What did you do?" "No need to worry" Sam said and tried to walk away. I grabbed his arm. "Sam!" He looked at his hand and took it away. "I didn't kill him Riley, i just punched him" he said and walked to the bathroom.

I don't know weather to believe him or not. He just not the person he was before :(

**2 weeks later**

Sam and I are I guess okay. He doesn't leave my side and the cops haven caught Jarrod yet.

"Riley, Sam you guys up for the beach?" Connor said as he walked into the kitchen. Sam looked at me. "Yeah sure" I said and walked away. I walked into our room and Sam came in just after. He sat on the bed and got his phone out. "White or Black" I said and held up the two swimsuit. He pointed to the white on and I walked into the bathroom and put it on. I walked back out and looked for something to put over it. I pulled out and white shaw to put over it and put it on. "You ready?" Sam said and I nodded. "To the beach!" Ricky yelled and we headed off.

We got to the beach and everyone went in but Sam. "You can go, if you want" I said to Sam. "No, I don't want to go in" he said and smiled. "I'm going go to the toilet" I said and got up. I turned around and saw Sam right behind. "Why do you keep following me everywhere!" I yelled at Sam. A bunch of people looked at us. "Because I want to keep you safe" Sam said in a calm voice. "I don't need you to follow me like a puppy!" I yelled and Sam back up.

A tall blonde guy then came up. "Back up dude" he said to Sam. Sam then walked back to our place. "Thanks" I said to the blonde guy. "It alright I'm Aaron" "Riley" I said and shook his hand. He pulled my hand and brung me close to him. "Your cute" he said and slid my phone out of my pocket. "Text me" he said and slid my phone back into my pocket. He walked away and I smiled.

I looked back at Sam and he had the sadest look on his face. He got up and he ran away. "Sam!" I yelled but he just kept running. I started running and I kept calling his name. Advantely he got to ahead of me and I lost him. I sat down and just sat on s rock. Adventually Jc and Kian can running past. "Oh my god it's Riley" Kian said and ran back.

"Where's Sam" Jc said and sat next to me. "I screwed up" I said and Kian kneel down. "How?" Jc said as he tried to comfort me. "Just stop! Go find Sam he is the one that is hurt not me" I said and got up and walked toward the house.

I started running til I reached the house. I looked for the spare key but it wasn't there. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked around and saw the fence so I jumped over it. I walked around to the back and was going to sit on the varandar when I saw Sam. I backed up and watched from the side.

"Why? Why? Why?" Sam said in an angry voice and kicked a bucket. He sat down and then he started crying. I felt to bad. I quietly walked up to the verandah. "Sam" I said and stopped. He looked away and wiped his tear. "What?" He said still looking away. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry, I really am. I don't even know why I let him do that." I said tried to touch Sam's hand but pulled it away.

"Do you still have his number?" Sam asked. "Well yeah cause-" "wow Riley" Sam said and jumped the railing. He looked back and me then ran away. I ran out the front and saw him bolting down the road "Sam! Please Come back! I need you!" I yelled but he was two far away to hear me. "Sam!" I yelled and started crying. I then felt a pair of arms around me. "Sam?" I said and looked back.

Fuck me up.