Chapter 1: Arrival

Japan. One of the most beautiful places in the world, in your opinion at least. Unfortunately you never got to visit all that often. The only reason you ever do is because of your aunts who live there.

This summer however, you got lucky. Your mom has a super long business trip that could take months. With that being said she's sending you to stay with your aunts for the summer.

"Y/n! We're going to be late for your flight!"

"Coming mom!" You yelled out as you slipped your hand underneath your *insert favourite colour* suitcase handle and sprinted down the stairs.

~Time skip~

"Ah, I'm gonna miss you y/n," your mom said as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Yeah, yeah okay I'll miss you too," you replied with a smile as you quickly pulled away.

"Oh shoot that's my plane! I got to go bye mom I love you!" You say quickly before running to catch your flight.

~Time skip~

Finally. You arrived at the airport in Japan. Now you just had to wait for your aunt to come pick you up.

You were scrolling through your phone when you heard hysterical laughter.

"Hikaru did you see his face!"

"Haha! That was priceless!"

You looked up to see two red headed boys hiding and laughing their heads off behind a big white pillar.

"Ugh aunt Lindsey where are you" you thought to yourself. You just wanted to go home and take some medicine for your headache. It was a long flight with a lot of crying babies, and these two ginger trouble makers weren't exactly helping with the pain.

*HONK! HONK!*

"What in the hell?" You jumped a bit as the loud noise startled you. You could hear those boys snickering at your fright.

"Y/n! Oh my god it's been so long! Come on and get in the car! Oh but don't forget your suitcase! That wouldn't be very fun!"

Well on the bright side, your aunt finally got to the airport, but now you have over a hundred people looking straight at you and the blue haired lady in a dark green car.

"Come on! Don't make me honk again! Get in! Mabel baked your favourite cookies!"

"Coming," you groaned back as you quickly grabbed your suitcase, pulled your hood over your face, and practically sprinted to the car with a red tinted face.

~Slight Time skip~
*You're in the car now*

"It's been so long! Look at how much you've grown! Well guess you wouldn't really notice a huge difference since, you know, you see yourself every day haha!" Lindsey laughed.

"Yeah I guess it has been a few years," you replied while looking out the window at the scenery zooming past you.

"So, tell me y/n how's life treating you lately? Any new friends? Ooh! Boyfriends? Girlfriends? Partners?"

"Nah no new friends or romantic stuff," you responded with a slight roll of your eyes.

"Ah, so just the same as the last time I saw you," she sighed. "Except this time you're in high school!~" She continued.

"Yeah," you half smiled, trying not to let on how crappy your school is.

~Time skip~

You slammed the bright red door shut with a slight flinch as you didn't realize how loud it would be.

"Y/n! My goodness it's been so long!" Your other aunt, Mabel, exclaimed excitedly while wrapping her arms around you in a tight embrace.

"Hi aunt Mabel," you smiled.

"Ooh are those cupcakes I smell?! Aw honey you didn't have to!" Lindsey spoke to Mabel.

"Darling they aren't for you they're for y/n.." Lindsey started to say before she was interrupted by a kiss on the cheek from her wife who had already stuffed her mouth with a chocolate cupcake.

A/N: Yes. Your aunts are lesbians. If you're homophobic go cry about it. Hikaru and Karou hate homophobes.

"Ah, what can we do with that woman," Mabel face-palmed. "Anyways though, let's get you to your room!"

You two walked down the purple halls. Practically every room was a different colour in their house!

"Here we are! I hope you don't mind all the pink... I guess we kind of forgot how much you've grown!" Mabel giggles.

Your room:

"No don't worry about it Mabel! It's just a colour!" You reassured her

"Ah, well if you say so. I'll leave you to getting unpacked, I have to stop Lindsey from eating all of the treats," Mabel spoke before leaving you.

You plopped yourself down on the bed and glanced out the window.

"Summer in Japan..."