Chapter 16: Runway breakdowns

Warning: This chapter will contain mentions of cat calling, possibly an anxiety attack, and slight violence. Kinda angsty.

"Hey guys! What should we do today?" You asked over the phone with your boyfriends.

"Well actually y/n we're a bit busy today," Karou nervously explains.

"Oh? With what?" You question with genuine curiosity.

"Well you know how our mother is a fashion designer right?" Hikaru responded.

"Well, one of her fashion shows is today and we are her two most important male models," Karou adds.

"It's okay I get it," you smile understandingly.

"Actually..." they both say before going silent for a few seconds.

"Our beautiful sweet y/n," Hikaru tried to fight off a laugh.

"Will you do us the honour of," Karou adds with an evident smile laced in his voice.

"Attending our fashion show?" The twins say in unison with a pleading tone.

"I don't know... isn't it usually rich people who go to those?" You ask hesitantly.

"Well yes," Hikaru responded.

"But please y/n! We need you for emotional support!" Karou begs.

"Yeah! Plus it would be so much more fun with you there," Hikaru adds on.

"Fine," you sigh before ending the call with the twins.

"What do people even wear to fashion shows?"

~Time Skip~

"Y/n! Your boy toys are here!" Lindsey calls out.

"Lindsey!" You scold her.

"What?! Isn't that what kids call boyfriends these days?" She shrugs.

You open the bright red door to see your two favourite people standing in front of you in matching suits.

"Hey y/n! You look..." Karou begins before looking at your outfit.

"Interesting..." Hikaru finishes.

"I didn't know what to wear!" You exclaim while looking down at your *insert favourite colour* hoodie and grey sweatpants while pouting a bit.

"It's okay! Don't feel bad you're still beautiful!" Karou responds.

"Yeah! Our generous y/n! Not wanting to outshine the models!" Hikaru smiles.

Karou jabs his brother in the arm.

"They would outshine the models no matter what!" Karou argues.

~Time Skip~

You enter a large, fancy, white room while holding the twins hands. You look down at your outfit before seeing all the other attendees in their beautiful outfits.

The twins notice your embarrassment and Hikaru ruffles your hair.

"Don't worry doll, you won't be sitting with these people," Karou reassures you.

The boys lead you backstage where you see multiple beautiful women and a few attractive men.

"Hello y/n! It's so great to finally meet you in person!" A red headed woman walks over to you.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Hitachiin!" You greet her.

"I must say how gorgeous you are in person! You really do make a great model! I can see what my boys see in you!" She smiles.