Chapter 20: We wish

It had been 3 days with not even as much of a text from the twins. You missed them a lot but you were sure you had done the right thing. Or at least, mostly sure.

Today was the day. Today you're going home with your mom. You're leaving behind not only the best summer ever but also the two boys you love with all your heart.

"Y/n are you all packed?" Your mother called out from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom I'll be there in a second," You sighed in response.

You walked out to the kitchen where you were met with your aunts eating breakfast together as a happy little family.

"Be ready in a few hours okay dear? I have to go run a few errands," your mother kissed you goodbye and left.

"I may as well make the best of my last day here," you thought to yourself as you sat down to eat.

~Time Skip~

The park. It's where it all started. May as well be where it all ends too.

You sat down at the fountain and enjoyed the peace for a few moments before you were lightly sprayed by the fountain.

~Flashback~

*SPLASH!*

"What the hell?!" Hikaru yelled at you.

"I-I'm so sorry it was a mistake I didn't mean to!" You tried to apologize before...

*SPLASH!*

"Hey!" You squealed.

~End of flashback~

You smiled at the memory. It wasn't long before another one came back to you when you saw the all too familiar police man.

~Flashback~

"Quick!" The boys yelled before grabbing your hand and running with you into the nearby forest.

"Can you climb?!" They shouted while running with you.

"I think so...why?!" You shouted back.

~End of flashback~

You smiled and got up from where you were seated.

Slowly you made your way into the forest. Everything coming back to you.

~Flashback~

"Do you enjoy being wet?" Karou asked.

What. The. Hell?! You just stared at the boys for about 10 seconds while Hikaru cackled until Karou realized what he said.

"Wait! Nononono! That's not what I meant! I'm so sorry! I'm not a pervert I swear!" The boy rambled while his brother continued to laugh.

~End of flashback~

You chuckled as you turned back to the fountain.

~Flashback~

Your eyes adjusted to the light before they finally focused on a string of lights that lead all around the trees surrounding you.

You glanced down and saw a table right where you were standing. It had snacks and empty wine bottles on display. That must've been where you hit your hip.

Your eyes continued searching and found a small little picnic blanket lying on the ground right beside... the fountain. Your fountain.

~End of flashback~

You smiled once more before checking your watch.

"I should probably get going," you thought to yourself.