Chapter 2: Those boys

It's the third day that you've been in Japan and you were already quite bored.

"I wish I had friends here," you thought to yourself as you lay on your bed.

"Y/n! Oh there you are! Mabel wants you to run to the market and buy us some more flour. Here's the money to do it, feel free to get yourself a snack too! Oh and the market is just down the road!" Your aunt Lindsey said while poking her head into your room.

"At least it's something to do"

~Time Skip~

"Here's your change m'am/sir/person,"

You were at the market. You had just bought the flour and now you were wondering what to munch on.

"Ooh! *insert favourite snack* I didn't think they'd have these!"

~Short time skip~

"Thank you!" You said as you received your purchase.

As you were starting to walkout of the market you heard a familiar voice. You looked over to see... those boys!... And more boys?

A tall blonde boy was chasing a dog around, a boy with glasses was examining the prices of cereal, a short blonde boy holding an ice cream cone was being carried around by a muscular tall man, and then there were the two red heads.

"That's weird. I saw them at the airport, maybe they're visiting here too? At least they've made friends though," you thought.

Then you realized you were staring at them,  quite obviously too. However, they were also staring at you.

"Oh god they probably remember me from the airport," you thought as you relived the awkward memory of Lindsey honking at you.

Something about these boys drew you in. They were so mysterious and as it seems, pretty mischievous too.

"Mabel and Lindsey are probably waiting for me, plus I look awkward just standing here," you realized.

~Time skip~

"Finally! We were worried about you!" Lindsey shouted in relief.

"Dear, they were only gone for 30 minutes," Mabel responded while taking the flour from your hands.

"Ooh are those *insert your favourite snack* I love those!" Lindsey exclaimed.

"Lindsey!" Mabel shooed her food obsessed wife away from your treat.

"Anything interesting happen while you were out? Meet anyone?" Lindsey asked while flopping down on a chair with a muffin in her hand.

You thought about the question for a moment. You did see those boys again but you didn't necessarily meet them.

"Nope,"