Chapter 14: Broken kisses

You couldn't believe it was July already. Well you know what they say, time flies when you're dating twins.

A/N: That's not actually a real saying.

"Y/n! Could you come help with this please!" Mabel calls for you.

You rushed to the kitchen to find Mabel holding five bags of flour.

"Could you just take these downstairs for me dear?" She asked.

You wrapped your arm around two heavy bags of flour and headed towards the stairs. Just then Furball waltzed his way right in front of you. This must've been his revenge for leaving him home alone in chapter three.

"Ah!" You yelped before stumbling down the stairs.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Snap!*

"Ahhhhh!" You screamed out in pain.

"Y/n?! Darling are you alright?!" Mabel came rushing downstairs to find you lying on the ground with your arm in an...interesting position.

~Tike Skip~

"Yup I'm afraid it's broken," the doctor sighed.

"Oh goodness y/n I'm so sorry, I should have never made you carry those bags on your own!" Mabel apologized repeatedly.

"It's alright Mabel, you didn't cause this," you shot a glared at Furball who was grooming himself.

"So what do we do doc?" Lindsey asked the doctor.

"For now they need to rest their arm for a few weeks," he responded while adjusting the cast on your arm.

"Weeks?!" You screeched.

"Yes. Breaks like this take time to heal y/n," he replied.

"But me and the twins were going to go to the movies on Saturday!"  You whined.

"Well you should still be able to go places, just not using your arm," he replied.

"However, by Saturday the bruising might already start so, you might not even want to go," he explained.

"I'll be fine!"

~Time Skip~

"I am not fine," you groaned internally.

*ping*

You looked over at your window to see your boyfriends waiting to be let in.

You pointed at your cast and rolled your eyes. You obviously can't open the window.

The boys left until seconds later they came through your bedroom door.

"What are you guys going here? Didn't I tell you I can't go?" You sighed.

"Yeah you told us," Karou spoke.

"So we came here," Hikaru adds.

"What? Why?" You ask.

"Well, you can't go to the movies," Hikaru began.

"So we brought the movies to you!" Karou smiled.

Both of the boys gently hopped into bed beside you before pulling out a CD and pushing it into their very expensive laptop.

"How did you guys get this movie? It's still in theatres," you question suspiciously.

"The director is our mother's ex boyfriend," Karou chuckled.

"He keeps trying to win her back,"  Hikaru shrugged.

"This is amazing guys. How did I get so lucky to get two sweet boyfriends like you?" You ruffled their hair playfully.

"A wish I guess?" The twins smiled.

Your stomach grumbled a bit. You were hungry.

"Dammit Karou! You forgot the popcorn!" Hikaru shouts.

"Hey it's not my fault!" Karou defends himself.

"It's fine guys I'll just get some of Mabel's cookies," you began to sit up before you were gently shoved back into bed by the twins.

"You're hurt y/n, you shouldn't move too much," Karou kisses your forehead.

"Yeah plus Karou's the one who forgot the snacks anyways," Hikaru rolls his eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Ewwwwww!" You squealed as you hid your face in Hikarus shoulder.

"It's just a kissing scene y/n," Karou chuckled while Hikaru played with your hair.

"Yeah, one day you'll be doing that to us," Hikaru smirked.

You looked up at the screen to see that the couple had now taken it further. The lady was leaving hickies all over the man's torso.

You glanced up at Hikaru with an eyebrow raised.

Hikaru turned extremely red.

"W-well not that! I m-meant kissing!" Hikaru stuttered out.

"We'd n-never partake in such s-sinful stuff," he continued.

"Un-unless you wanted to of c-course," he added while Karou laughed at his brother.

"B-but we would never m-make you,"  he tried to keep talking but you shut him up with a kiss on the lips. He was just being too cute.

Hikaru took a moment before kissing back passionately and hungry. His kiss was strong and forceful yet full of love.

You both melted into the kiss before realization hit you and you pulled away quickly.

"A-ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I wasn't thinking I'm sorry!" You apologized.

"No apology needed," Hikaru smirked while licking his lips.

You looked over to see Karou slightly pouting at the two of you. When he realized your eyes had made contact though he pretended he had been watching the movie the entire time.

"Wipe that pout off your lips and use them for better use," you rolled your eyes before pulling Karou in for a kiss too.

His eyes went wide and he took a moment to respond.

After a moment though he let his lips dance with yours. His kiss was just as passionate as Hikaru's but more gentle and patient.

You pulled away from him and you both blushed.

"Damn Karou, we got lucky,"