Namjoon was dancing around his room laughing and playing. Only his eomma and appa were here today since the rest of his parents were in rolling him into preschool.

Though Namjoon was unbelievably smart already they wanted him to have friends.

Namjoon ran out his room tripping a bit, "APPA! EOMMA!"

Namjoon's yelling scared both Yoongi and Jungkook. Both adults bolted to wherever Namjoon was at.

"What Namjoon!?" Jungkook picked the little boy up and placed him on his hip.

Namjoon only giggled the kissed his eomma's nose. "I hungwe, eat eat!"

"You're always hungry Joon." Yoongi rolled his eyes at his son's love for food. Boy ate a lot but barely would gain fucking weight.

What kinda witchcraft was that!?

"I still hungwe. Cookie and milks!" Namjoon clapped his hands while he waddled over to the kitchen.

Jungkook followed his son with a soft smile. Namjoon was literally just the best. He couldn't understand why his mother would just give him up like that.

"Cookie! Cookie! Cookie!" Namjoon pointed to the jar of cookies on the counter smiling.

Jungkook bent down to kiss Namjoon on the forehead before getting him a cookie out the jar.

Jungkook handed the boy a cookie smiling. Namjoon immediately took off back to his room to play once he got his cookie.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist placing a soft kiss on his neck.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Joon's still up dumbass."

"Wanna blowjob?"

Jungkook debated for a bit before smiling.

"Sure"

What they didn't know is that Namjoon stood right there watching his appa in-between his eomma's legs on the couch putting his weewee in his mouth.

"Ewie.."

-

"Appa?"

"Hm?'

"I got a boyfwend"

Yoongi choked on his food like everyone else did. "What!?"

"Mhm! His name is Jackson and we lof each other!"

All six males looked at their son in disbelief except Hoseok.

"That's my boy already getting the d- ow!" Jin had stepped on Hoseok's foot glaring daggers at him.

(It's been half a year since they took Namjoon in, he's now going to preschool.)

Namjoon smiled "yea we even did what eomma and appa did da other week!"

"What was that dear?" Jin smiled at his son while Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin planned on ways to kill this "Jackson" person.

"I put his weewee in my mouth! It was not guud doe and Jackson said it felt weird so he den did me. He wa wight it feels weird. But I seen appa and eomma do it so I dot it was guud."

Everyone and I mean everyone almost fucking died at their son's words.

"YOU HAD A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH!?" Taehyung wanted to laugh truly but he had let his son kiss him with that same fucking mouth he used to suck that other boy off.

"MY PURE BABY!" Jin stared at Namjoon in complete disbelief. His son fucking sucked dick.

"Ongoodness I gave you a fucking kiss today- I'ma be sick-" Jimin started gagging holding his stomach.

"Only four and already sucking dick, that's my boy." Hoseok gave Namjoon a thumbs up smiling "proud of you son."

"WHEN DID YOU SEE THAT!?"

Yoongi and Jungkook yelled at the same time scaring poor Namjoon a bit.

Jin got up went to the kitchen and literally grabbed a knife. "Run."

Didn't have to tell Yoongi or Jungkook twice before both males ran for the door unlocking it then running out the house screaming.

Jin was right behind them holding the knife yelling ever profanity known to man at them.

Everyone else sat at the dinning table a little worried for both Jungkook and Yoongi.

Namjoon on the other hand didn't care and continued eating his food giggling.

"Pasta cake so guud!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A.N)

I love Joon in this book, can I just like adopt him?

No- ok cool..

Have a nice dayyyy~