My Friend?

Freak.

Creepy.

Uncivilized.

Rude.

Monster.

He's heard it all and he might very well be some of those things. 

Born unlike the others, he WAS a freak. 

Sometimes, he liked to watch others and observe them so maybe he WAS creepy.

So he didn't have manners, so WHAT! It's not like anyone ever wanted to teach him or even . . . be around him. So he guessed maybe he WAS rude and uncivilized.

But he wasn't a monster. They can tell him that all they want but he refused to believe it.

He had a few mental breakdowns. It happens to everyone, right? That didn't make him a monster . . . . . right?

It was raining hard outside that night and there was a light thunder rolling in the distance. The air smelt crisp and musty because of the weather but all he could smell was the blood on his hands and shirt.

He hoped by now that the rain would wash it off. He didn't like the smell of blood.

Right now, the rain didn't even sound so loud to him. All he could hear was a light ringing in his head from the fight. It was annoying but it was better than hearing THEM.

'Where am I?' he looked around but didn't really recognize his surroundings. Maybe it was just because it was so dark outside?

He had just glitched so much, he teleported. It wasn't often that it happened but usually when it did, there would be something electronic nearby. But he didn't see anything. It was nerve-wracking and he was starting to panic. 

He didn't know where he was and he didn't know if he could teleport like that again. It was dark and cold and he was covered in blood and his ears were ringing so fucking loud!

"A̶n̶t̶i̶s̶e̶p̶t̶i̶c̶e̶y̶e̶?̶"

He glitched, facing the direction of the sound but it was still dark. He didn't know what it said he heard SOMETHING besides the ringing.

But now he saw a shadow moving in the dark and swallowed.

"WHO'S THERE!? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"Y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ t̶r̶e̶s̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶"

"I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU! WHO ARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!"

He brandished his already bloody knife in fear and the man in the shadows could see that Anti was shaking.

He stepped out of the shadows and his shirt lit up to reveal him in better light.

"̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ m̶e̶.̶ G̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶p̶l̶i̶e̶r̶.̶ N̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶?̶"̶

Now that there was light and Anti could see his face, he didn't feel TOO much better but he still noticed Google was talking.

'I can't really . . . hear him all that well. And the ringing won't stop. Fuck, I wish it would all just STOP!'

He dug a finger in one of his ears to hopefully maybe help open up a blockage but nothing was changing.