A Ride Into Hell

When they all finally pulled up into the parking lot, Anti's nerves were spiking out of control, making him glitch a tad here and there.

"Geez! Anti, calm down!" Yandere whined, "You're fucking shocking me!"

Anti would have been embarrassed but refused to show that to them, "Oh fuck off, ya whiny bitch else I'll tell your senpai you wet the bed!"

"You wouldn't!" they gasped in utter horror.

Illinois snorted, "He would"

Yan seethed at him, "Well then MAYBE we just turn a blind eye if Jackie-"

They stopped, thinking about what they were about to say and changed their mind, "Never mind, just fuck off, alright? Geez"

Anti was sort of grateful they didn't finish what they were going to say. He forgave them, of course. He knew they were just as 'outspoken' and 'harsh' sometimes as he was.

Dark sighed heavily, seeing Wilford bouncing in his seat, "Wil . . . now remember what we talked about"

Wilford waved him off, "Yeah, yeah, Darky, no pulling out Mr. Shooty Bang Bang or Mr. Stabby. I got it! I got it! Oooooo, look at THAT ride over THERE~!!!"

"That's the monorail, Wil" Of course the man didn't pay any attention, though.

Dark rolled his eyes and had them all exit the vehicle. It took a few minutes to find Mark and the others but they managed.

Ethan bumped fists with Anti, "Sup dude. Have I introduced you to Mika?"

Anti didn't like meeting new people but it was better than being around the Septics. It didn't last too long, though and Sean soon found them all, bringing his posse. He imagined Henrik and Jameson wanted to ride with the Ipliers and bother him but he was happy Sean pulled them back for a bit.

Meanwhile, Dark had his glasses on trying to read the big map with Amy since she was the only other responsible one in this group. Google and Host were too busy looking after the more wild Ipliers. Anti moved more towards Dark as everyone was busy chatting with one another. Dark noticed but didn't say anything, continuing to plan with Amy.

"Now I know Magnum is going to want to visit the Pirates of the Caribbean area, King wants to go to the Chip and Dale Treehouse, and Wilford and Yandere wants to see the Alice in Wonderland attraction and they and Illinois want to also see the Shooting Exposition and Indiana Jones adventure. We could all either go on the Monorail or the Railroad. Eric can't go on rollercoasters. The Jims and Bim want to go through the Haunted Mansion. A lot of them want to see the Star Wars section and Splash Mountain AND the Avengers Campus"

Sean slid over, overhearing Dark talk about everything, "Hey that's great! The Septics wanna go the Avengers and Star Wars section, too and a lot of the rides. Anti, what do you wanna do?"

Anti froze after being asked, finding himself getting nervous. There were a lot more people around than he realized. Which meant  a lot of noise.

"Uh . . . . I mean . . . I'd like the Haunted Mansion and Avengers place . . .  I wanna eat a shit ton of food, too"

"DON'T WE ALL!" Jackie's voice boomed out of the crowd, laughing loud, "Hahahah! Let's all have a fun time, huh!? Anti, wanna join US?!"

Anti felt himself snarling, "Fuck no"

"What he MEANS-" Dr. Iplier nudged the glitch, "Is that maybe he wants to hang out with some Ipliers AND you guys? A lot of US are his friends, too, you know?"

Chase swallowed, looking a bit put out, "Uh yeah. That's totally no problem! Right Jackie?" he hit the hero in the gut with his elbow. It didn't do any damage to Jackie but the hero WAS unprepared for it, making him grunt a little.