His Real Family

"Don't. Do. It."

"I'm gonna do it"

"Please don't"

"Begging doesn't SUIT ya, Dark"

"Anti, I swear to god-"

The glitch giggled, relishing the power he had over his friend. 

He had managed to toss one of Dark's suits into the washer, bleach in his hand at the ready. If he dared to throw it in, that suit would be ruined.

"How about a little deal?"

Dark groaned, "Anti, come on! This is childish! Give me back my suit so I don't have to wear this to the meeting! Now!"

Anti used to be timid around Dark when he tried to sound commanding but it was all too fun to see now. Dark only used that voice in desperation and Anti figured that out quite quickly. He'd never hurt Anti so the glitch was very quick to use that against him for his own amusement.

"Aw, what's wrong with what you're wearing now, though?" Anti teased him.

"I CANNOT wear a 'My Chemical Romance' shirt in front of everyone!"

"Why not? You wear it all the time around ME! Or is that just because I GAVE it to ya? Ya softie!"

"Fuck off! I know you STOLE it! Give me my suit back!"

"Gimme what I want first"

Dark had reached the end of his rope. He seethed but showed his near-aneurism by rolling his eyes dramatically.

He exhaled VERY deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. 

"Fine.   . . . this is ridiculous" he mumbled to himself a little.

"Out with it" Anti wiggled excitedly with the bleach still in his hands.

" . . . . . You can share my treat cupboard-"

"YES!"

"BUT!" Dark pointed the 'dad' finger at him, "You have to help stock it when the supply runs low"

"Aw man! You know I don't have money!"

"Somehow, that doesn't seem to stop you from acquiring certain things" Dark snorted, "So? My suit?"

Anti grinned and stuck out his tongue, "Oh fine" he dug it out of the washer and threw it at him, "Pleasure doing business with ya!"

"Go to hell. You knew it was dry cleaning only, too, you prick .  . .  you got a few wrinkles in it, too"

Anti just giggle. He got what he wanted.

"Anyway" Dark flipped a long strand of his hair out of his face from his anxiety, "So I have to tell you something important and do NOT TURN OFF YOUR HEARING AIDS!"

"Jaysus" Anti took his finger away from his ear preparing to do just that, "What?"

"Sean called me again"

"Oh fuck" Anti rolled his eyes, "Same shit?"

"Yeah. He asked me about you and I told him you were doing fine."

"Cool. That all?"

"Not quite. Anti, you remember we're always HEAR for you, right?"

"Nice joke but I don't like where this is going-"

"Thanks. I thought it'd ease some tension for you. Sean wants to come visit"

"You didn't"

"I might have" Dark scratched his neck anxiously. He didn't want to worry or get Anti in a panic, "Look, Anti, you know Sean wasn't a part of what happened that night! He said he tore into the others like mad, scolded then and even kicked a couple out"