In a Dark and Lonely Place

Anti's breathing was erratic. He looked around but all he saw was darkness. At first he thought maybe Dark had arrived and covered the area but then there would be screaming of innocent people in the area that didn't know what was happening.

'What  . . . what DID happen?'

All he remembered from before was Jackie running towards him and he blacked out.

'Did I . .  Did I panic again and glitch somewhere else?' 

He tried walking around to see where he was but it was too dark.

And the ringing in his ears was starting to blare again, 'I don't feel my hearing aids. . . dammit! I must have glitched without them!'

He dug into his pocket to pull out his extra pair but as soon as he put them in, he knew. They weren't working.

'Dammit, when I glitched, it must have affected these, too. Fuck what am I gonna do now?!'

He took a few more careful steps around to try and figure out where he was but honestly it was kind of creepy. It was like he was in the walls of an abandoned house or something. It was dark and cold but he could feel wood under his feet. He could hear a sort of murmuring from the outside, too, so he knew he was still near or in the park. But where?

'Wherever I am, it's not part of a ride. . .  maybe I can text Dark and he can figure something out' he pulled out his phone but as luck would have it . . . 

'It's dead. Fucking great' he scoffed and shoved the phone back in his pocket, 'Looks like I'm on my own for right now. I can do this. All I gotta do is find a way out. Shouldn't be too hard'

Dark was beginning to panic and it showed, "Where IS he!? WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO!?"

By this time, all the rest of the Ipliers met there and joined in the group, getting concerned over Dark's impending meltdown.

Jackie shook his head but no words came out of his mouth. He didn't know WHAT to say. Nothing that could help, that's for sure.

"Arguing isn't gonna help anything, man" Chase came forward, "Look, Anti glitched and we don't know where to but we'll find him. Don't wor-"

"Don't WORRY!?" Dark fumed, "You assholes freaked him out again! You scared him again and now he could literally be ANYWHERE without his hearing aids and you're telling me not to WORRY?!"

"Dark" Mark stated his name sternly, "Getting angry isn't going to help Anti. Just calm down"

Dark shuddered at the mere thought of calming down but took a breathe, growling as he did so.

Eric came forward, "I tried to call him but his phone goes straight to voicemail. I think his glitching may have messed with his phone, too"

Dark put his hands in his hair, trying not to pull out any strands, "This was a bad idea. This was all just a horrible fucking idea"

"Host senses Anti is still in the park"

Everyone turned to Host.

Dark took a long breathe and brushed back his hair," Host, of course! I nearly forgot about you! You can find Anti! Where is he?"

"Host raised his brow behind his blindfold. It was a blind assumption that Dark had thinking that Host could pinpoint Anti's exact location. He was not a GPS. That was not how his powers worked. Host apologized but he did all he could, only giving enough to say that Antisepticye was nearby. Cold. Alone. In the dark.  . . .afraid"