Chapter : 3 Dear Diary

(Sara's Pov)

So I get home from my first day of school and head straight upstairs to my room and sit at my desk and take my diary out and start writing in it.

Dear Diary, Nov. 28th 2021

So I know I haven't been writing alot in you anymore but today was my first day of school at my new school and I met these kid's their names are Jake and Johnnie, they're really nice and so cute I really like Jake! But I'm afraid he won't like me back what should I do? Anyway goodbye for now Diary.

My Parent's- Honey how was your first day?

Me- it was good I met some people three very nice people and one not so much, I met a girl named Amanda who was really nice and she defended me against the girl who wasn't nice! Plus I met two boy's who one I like very much their names are Jake and Johnnie!

My Parent's- oh that's great sweetie we're so happy for you! So what do you and your brother want for dinner tonight?

Me- I I don't know exactly whatever you make is fine with me! I gotta go back upstairs and finish my homework though.

My Parent's- okay well we'll call you down when dinner's ready then!

Me- sounds like a plan then.

(I go back upstairs to my room and take my workbook out and finish my homework)

(Jake's Pov)

Hey mom guess what?

Jake's Mom- what honey?

I met this girl today! She's really nice and super pretty her name's Sara, she lives a few blocks from us. I I think I like her mom?

Jake's Mom- Aw well that's sweet baby hey how about one of these nights we invite her over for dinner? I'll have to ask your father first though!

Okie mom sounds good, I love you!

Jake's Mom- I love you to honey, I think I Know who your talking about a few days ago this new family moved into a new house and hired me and a few other people from our company to help move them!

Oh wow really that's awesome yea I helped her around school today, I can't wait to see her again tomorrow! She makes me so happy mom I just can't explain it.

Jake's Mom- Aw my baby's growing up aren't you?

Mommm *blushes a little* y yea I guess so, well I gotta go finish my homework call me when dinner's ready okie?

(Meanwhile back at Johnnie's house)

(Johnnie's Pov)

I call Alex on the phone to confront her about what I've heard she did!

Hello?

Her- Hii Johnnie how are you?

I'm alright uh so didn't I tell you this morning to stop bullying Sara? And to leave her alone?

Her- yea and I I have I haven't said anything to her all day, what's your deal with her anyway?

Nothing okie it's just you don't have to go around treating people like dirt you know better than that Alex!

Her- I I haven't done anything I swear

Well next time I find out otherwise we're over for good this time go it?

Her- I I yea whatever

We hang up and I decided to finish up the little bit of homework I had left and then watch television until I take a nap and wait for dinner!

(Meanwhile back at my house)

I finish my homework and my parents call me down for dinner.

My Parent's- SARA dinner's ready!!

I come downstairs and eat dinner which is three meat pizza which I love! We all finish eating, then I go into the bathroom to take a shower while I'm washing up I start singing a song I love!

Some girls, feel best in their tiny dresses
Some girls, nothin' but sweatpants, looking like a princess
Some girls, kiss new lips every single night
They're stayin' out late 'cause they just celebrating life🎶

🎶You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
'Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, tryna win at life🎶

🎶Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like most girls
(Stayin' out late 'cause they just celebrating)
I wanna be like, I wanna be like
(Stayin' out late 'cause they just celebrating)
I wanna be like, I wanna be like🎶

I get out of the shower, dry off and get into my PJ's then go into my room and listen to music for awhile before bed.

Dear Diary, Nov. 29 2021

It's me again, I just wanted to say that for the first time in along time I can't wait to go to school, talk later love you Diary!

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you're liking the book please leave a vote and comment thank you!

Until next time, love you all stay safe

Rawr xD