Chapter : 7 Finally, Some Clarity

(Jake's Pov)

Johnnie seemed upset yesterday and I was wondering if I did anything wrong so I decided to call him and see how he's feeling now!

Jake- Hey bro, how are you feeling now?

Johnnie- I I'm fine I've just been depressed and going through thing's, thing's I can't tell you though because I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship!

Jake- Johnnie don't be silly you know we've known each other for what seems like eternity i don't think that can ever happen.

Johnnie- w well still I just can't tell you, it's fine I'll just find away to make my feelings disappear!

Jake- w wait what feelings what are you talking about please tell me Johnnie?

Johnnie- I I think I might like someone, not just any someone the someone that your in love with and I'm pretty sure she's in love with you to.

Jake- w wait what you like Sara? Well how did this happen? When we met her you we're still dating her so how could you possibly like her?

Johnnie- I it just started a few days ago, and I'm just as confused as you are because I promised myself I'd focus on myself and now look at me! Well you can't tell her okie Jake pls promise me you won't tell her.

Jake- fine I won't Johnnie but she's gonna find out anyway at some point you know that right?

(Sara's Pov)

I call the boy's and apologize to them that I couldn't make it yesterday to their practice, I was busy helping around the house.

Jake- o oh that's alright Sara don't worry about it! We didn't really get much done right Johnnie?

Johnnie- yea it's fine Sara we've been busy so don't worry about it.

Jake- hey uh Sara, so as you know the Homecoming dance is coming up and I was wondering if your not already going with someone if you'd wanna go with me?

Me- Aw thanks guy's your both so sweet and understanding, and of course I'd love to go with you to Homecoming! Johnnie are you gonna go? Because I have a friend that'd love to go with you!

Johnnie- I I don't know I might not even go but if I do what's wrong with going by myself?

Me- n nothing's wrong with that I mean if you want to do that then go ahead! Well I've gotta go now but see you at school!

(Meanwhile at school later that day)

The three of us walk into the school, and go to our locker's and grab our school books and walk to class!

We do our classwork, and then wait for the bell to ring for lunch time to begin as we talk amongst ourselves.

Amanda- s so Sara have you asked Johnnie yet for me?

Me- y yea I did but he said he doesn't wanna go with anyone and if he goes to the dance he might just go himself!

Amanda- o oh well that's alright I guess I'll just go by myself to because nobody's gonna ask me anyway.

Me- I I'm sorry Mandy, well maybe someone will don't give up hope it'll be okie!

Jake- Hey girl's Sara so you still gonna go to Homecoming with me?

Me- y yea of course why wouldn't I?

Amanda- H Hi Johnnie how are you doing today?

Johnnie- I'm fine couldn't sleep much last night, just been thinking about everything lately and it doesn't help that I've been depressed.

Amanda- oh I'm sorry Johnnie I understand what you mean! I'm always depressed so I feel you.

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you liked the chapter please vote by giving it a star and leave a comment thank you.

Love you all and stay safe until next time

Rawr xD