Chapter : 9 Coming Clean

(Jake's Pov)

Well it's getting closer to Homecoming so I ask Johnnie to come over and help me pick out what I'm gonna be wearing!

Johnnie- ugh but isn't this boring, I mean we could be at my house playing video games doing cool stuff you know?

Jake- Well I need the perfect outfit I wanna look great for Sara at the dance! so have you decided if your going or not yet?

Johnnie- I don't know yet, I want to but then again what if I do and everyone makes fun of me? I don't even have a date, besides I still have been thinking about Sara but also I feel a connection with Mandy.

Jake- but dude I love Sara and you know that,why can't you love Mandy and take her out? I'm sure she'd say yes she really likes you Johnnie!

Johnnie- I know but it's hard telling people how I feel, I'm not like you you can just tell Sara how you feel! I can't it's so much harder for me to do something like that.

Jake- Johnnie that's a lie and you know it, you saw how it was the first day I met Sara I could barely speak and tell her anything, it took me until about a few weeks ago to finally get the courage to tell her I like her! If you like Mandy just tell her bro. You already know she likes you!

Johnnie- y yea maybe your right and I know that was akward as hell seeing you try to say something to her but now I understand how you felt because I get that way when I'm around her now, and I've been getting to know Mandy recently and she's a nice girl and all but I feel like if anything was to happen between us I should tell her how I feel about Sara to right?

Jake- well yea I think you should be honest with her Johnnie, tell her tomorrow at school or something I don't know!

Johnnie- I gotta go talk to you later Mandy's on the other line, btw you look great in the tuxedo we found Sara's gonna love it on you!

Mandy- Hello Johnnie!

Johnnie- Hey Mandy, how have you been? Hope your having a better day then me, I had to go tuxedo shopping with Jake for the dance.

Mandy- I've been okie, better now that I'm talking to you! And omg that sounds like so much fun which reminds me I've gotta get a dress If I'm gonna go, have you decided yet if you are?

Johnnie- nah not really but if I could uh be honest, I really like hanging out with you and I think your cool and beautiful obviously but if anything we're to happen between us I think I should tell you the truth so here goes; I think I like your best friend Sara to I mean I know Jake loves her, but I think I have a crush on her and I also think I'm starting to like you to so I thought you should know.

Mandy- w wait hold up, you like Sara! But doesn't she love Jake and aren't they sorta a thing? And wait you like me to! Well I like you to actually I like more so love you and have for awhile now but thanks for caring about me so much as to tell me that!

Johnnie- Y yea I think she loves him but no I don't think they're official yet but I do know he's asking her to the dance and all and awe really thanks Mandy that's sweet!

Mandy- have you told Sara yet? Your gonna have to you know!

Johnnie- y yea your right and no I haven't maybe I should tomorrow at school right?

Mandy- yea that'd be a good place to tell her and thanks for telling me Johnnie goodnight and get some sleep <3

(They both get off the phone and Johnnie smiles to himself)

(Johnnie's Pov)

I can't believe that Mandy actually told me that she loved me, I've been waiting my whole life for some girl to say that to me for some strange reason she never would say that I should've known that was a red flag.

Well maybe if I don't think about Sara I won't like her anymore, maybe I won't have to tell her afterall *Johnnie thought to himself 🤔*

What will happen next keep reading to find out

Also if you liked this chapter please vote by pressing the star and leave a comment down below 👇

Until next time love you all and have a wonderful holiday season 💕

Rawr xD