Chapter : 5 Feeling Alive

(Sara's Pov)

It's almost been a week since I've seen her in school, which is good because I've been feeling better about myself now that she isn't here to bully me!

I wake up and get ready for school kinda excited because today's picture day and I look good, I eat breakfast then finish getting ready putting my makeup on then I go outside and wait for the bus.

(The bus comes and I get on sitting in the seat I always sit in, and take my phone out texting Jake and Johnnie)

"Hey boy's today's picture day so try to look your best not that, that's a problem because you both always look great 😳"

Jake text's back "hmmm 🤔 do I now? And how would you know that!"

And Johnnie just texts back "haha thanks your not so bad looking yourself 🥺"

(I get to school and walk in and instantly see Jake and Johnnie so I go over to them)

Hey boy's missed you last week was everything okie?

Jake- y yea I just needed to take some time off to uh *looks over at Johnnie not wanting to tell Sara I was helping Johnnie who's been very depressed and sad lately*

Johnnie- yea we've been fine thanks I I mean we've missed you to, so what you doing after school?

Me- oh nothing really probably gotta help out at home and that's it why?

Jake- w well Johnnie and I we're gonna work on music and we wanted to know what you think of it?

Me- M Me really why me, I mean I'm honored well how about I ask my parents when I get home and if they say yes I'll come over?

Johnnie- that sounds great well I gotta get to class, by the way you look great Sara!

Me- *blushes a little and walks to class with Jake*

Jake- w well he's not wrong you look gorgeous Sara!

Me- Awe thanks Jake you both are way to nice to me I don't deserve it.

Jake- what are you talking about your one of the sweetest most kindest people I've ever met and I've met some great people.

Ha thanks Jake *we both walk in the classroom and sit down at our seats and do our classwork*

(The bell rings for lunch time and we all meet up again in the lunch line)

Johnnie whispers to Jake "Hey my mom got me this journal thing to write my thoughts and feelings in it is it any help?"

Jake whispers back "well yea it's basically what we do anyway when we write songs remember?"

Johnnie whispers back "yea but isn't keeping a journal for girl's?"

Jake whispers back "n no I have one and I'm not a girl now am I boy?"

Johnnie *smile's and whispers back no*

(Meanwhile we get our lunch and sit at our table, the one we sit at everyday)

After lunch we go to our last class of the day which we all have together and we do our work and just wait for the bell to ring so we can go home.

"The bell rings and school's dismissed and I give both Jake and Johnnie a hug and kiss Jake on the cheek and run out to the bus"

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you liked this chapter pls give it a vote by tapping the star and leave a comment also

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas love you all stay safe

Until next time

Rawr xD