Chapter : 6 Depressed

(Johnnie's Pov)

So I get home from school that same day and decide to give the journal thing a try

Dear Journal, 12/26/21

Hii it's me Johnnie Guilbert, I have a problem but I feel like I can't tell anyone else but you, sure I could tell Jake but he'd hate me and we wouldn't be best friends anymore.

But the problem is there's this new girl at our school named Sara, and I know Jake really likes her but I think I've been developing feeling's for her after I said I'm just gonna take some time for me and myself it happened and I don't know what to do I mean I know she loves Jake and not me, like she likes me but only as a friend I think anyway thanks for listening.

(Johnnie's Mom calls him downstairs because Jake's here to work on music with him)

Coming Mom says Johnnie as he walks downstairs opening the door letting Jake in.

Jake- Hey man you ready to work on some music with me?

Johnnie *shrugs* I mean I guess since you're already here, I just haven't been feeling up to it lately.

Jake- Bro I know and I'm sorry but it's for the best you dumped her she was no good anyway she always belittled you in front of everyone man and you don't need that, anyhow so you know how our Homecoming's coming up?

Johnnie- yea what about it? I'm not gonna go!

Jake- w why not c'mon man pls?

Johnnie- w why aren't you gonna take someone with you?

Jake- w well I was gonna ask Sara but I don't know! Do you think she'll go out with me?

Johnnie- s sure man I guess so are we gonna work on music or just talk about Sara all day long, no offense because she's our friend but she's all you ever talk about and you don't even have the courage to ask her out!

Jake- geez I'm sorry and yes I do but what if she says no? besides I don't know if I'm her type I mean compared to the other guy's in school you know?

Johnnie- yep now let's start writing songs before I change my mind

(Jake sees the journal Johnnie was talking about at school on his desk and picks it up)

Jake- s so have you wrote anything in here yet?

Johnnie- yea give it back, it's not yours don't touch it again it's personal

Jake- geez I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset okie?

Johnnie- I it's fine just nevermind about it I just wrote about some girl nothing you'd be interested in.

Jake- a girl huh why don't I ask Sara to the dance and you ask this mystery girl to the dance and we go together?

Johnnie- I already told you I'm not going, and that wouldn't work anyway!

Jake- w why not? I think it'd work perfectly!

Johnnie- there wouldn't be any room in the vehicle anyway I'm not going so just drop it already!

Jake- but it's our freshman year we only get one of those you know that right?

Johnnie- I said drop it now please stop talking about it.

Jake- I guess Sara's parents told her she couldn't come she must be home by now and if she could come she'd be here by now don't you think?

Johnnie- you know there are more things in life than just Sara, now are we gonna write music or not because I don't really feel like talking about your love life all day no offense!

Jake- none taken and alright let's do this.

(The boy's start writing a beautiful meaningful song about a girl)

Jake- the song's turning out great isn't it?

Johnnie- y yea I guess your right it is, I'm sorry I've been grumpy and Moody towards you lately I've just been depressed ever since I ended things but I'm glad I did because she was a horrible person!

Jake- y yea your right you deserve someone better, someone obviously like Sara but not Sara because she's gonna be my girl.

Johnnie- Jake what'd I say about talking about her non-stop I mean I get it you love her and she loves you but there's other guy's to you know that might like her, what are you gonna do then?

Jake- your right I didn't think of that, well I'll just have to make her mine, before that happens thanks Johnnie.

Johnnie- y your welcome *he says looking a bit more sad than usual*

Jake- Johnnie are you alright?

Johnnie- w what me? Yea no more depressed than I usually am, I thought you we're gonna go make her your's?

Jake- oh right see you later love you bro!

*Jake leaves and Johnnie lays on his bed and falls asleep for a couple hours*

What will happen next keep reading to find out also if you liked this chapter pls give it a vote by giving it a star and leave a comment also thanks

Until next time love you all and stay safe

Rawr xD