Chapter : 11 What a Homecoming it is

(Sara's Pov)

I get the dress I wanted, it's a very beautiful black ruffly dress with blue around the trim and I get home and put it away for tomorrow.

I wait for the boy's to call me so I can tell them what I've decided to do, then I think to myself maybe they don't know I'm home yet! So I text them.

Me- hey I'm home call me!

Jake was the first to reply

Jake- alright hang on woman I'm in the middle of making Ramen!

Johnnie replies with

Johnnie- alrighty I will hope you had fun and got the dress you wanted!

(The two of them call me and we're all on call)

Me- so before I say what I wanted to say Jake I'm sorry about this please don't be mad, but I can't go to the dance with you!

Jake- wait w what did you just say? How come?

Me- because I thought of something else and I want Johnnie to go as well so I was thinking why don't we all just go together as friends nothing more or nothing less!

Johnnie- w wow thank you Sara that's so awesome, we'll have so much fun together won't we Jake?

Jake- y yea I guess but what about us Sara?

Me- Jake they'll be other dance's don't worry we're only in ninth grade.

Jake- y yea your right besides I want everyone to have fun and be together.

Johnnie- Sara have you told Mandy about this?

Me- N no not yet why should I?

Johnnie- y yea I mean I think she should go with us to since she's our friend and everything don't you?

Jake- yea your right good idea Johnnie wanna add her to the call?

Me- of course hang on I'll call her

(I call Mandy so now she's on the call with us)

Mandy- Hey guy's so what's up?

Jake and Johnnie both- so Sara was thinking about maybe it'd be better if we all go to the dance together, what do you think?

Mandy- huh I can't hear you on at a time please.

Me- they we're saying so I've decided the three of us are gonna go to the dance together and we wanted to know if you wanted to join us!

Mandy- of course that'd be awesome thanks Sara!

Me- thank Johnnie he asked me to call you!

Johnnie- d did not!

Jake- did to and you know it, Johnnie's got a girlfriend Johnnie's got a girlfriend!

Johnnie- d do not *blushes a little*

Me- you guy's are silly so remember the color scheme is black or blue so wear something like that okie?

Jake and Johnnie and Mandy- alright well see ya tomorrow night then!

Me- yay this is gonna be so fun, byeee love you guy's

Jake and Johnnie and Mandy- love you to Sara

(We all hang up and I get ready for bed by putting on my pajamas and climb into my nice warm bed falling asleep)

It's the day of the dance as I'm nervous and scared because I want everything to be perfect, I get dressed into my new dress and do my hair really pretty then I put on my makeup lastly I put on my Converse.

Then I call the other's to let them know I'm ready.

(Mandy picks up first)

Mandy- Hey girl you ready I'm almost done getting ready I found this beautiful blue ruffly dress it was my mom's but she gave it to me and she's doing my hair right now, my makeup is all done can't wait to see you!

(We hang up and I call the boy's they both pick up at the same time)

Jake and Johnnie- Hey Sara we're almost ready we've got our tux's on and our hair done we're just gonna do each other's makeup and we'll be ready to go!

Me- Okie see you soon byeee

(We all hang up and the ride comes to pick us up first starting with me I get in and then we go pick up Jake next, after Jake gets in we go pick up Mandy and after she gets in we pick up Johnnie and head to the dance)

Me- oh omg you guy's look absolutely gorgeous all of you!

Jake- Aw thanks you look incredible Sara!

Johnnie- thanks Sara you look nice to and wow Mandy you look Stunning!

Mandy- Aw thank you Johnnie so do you!

(We arrive at the dance, and start dancing right away as soon as the music comes on)

Johnnie- this feels incredible I'm so glad I came thank you Sara!

Me- you're welcome Johnnie I'm glad you came to and so is Mandy, you should go dance with her?

Johnnie- r really b but I don't know how to dance the best!

Mandy- w well neither do I but when I'm doing anything with you it makes me happy Johnnie!

*Johnnie smiles and takes Mandy by the hand, as they start slow dancing as Jake and I do the same*

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you liked the chapter please vote by pressing the star and leave a comment down below 👇

Until next time love you all and stay safe have a wonderful holiday season.

Rawr xD