Chapter : 10 It all comes out

(Johnnie's Pov)

So it's the last day of school before Homecoming, and I'm gonna tell Sara how I really feel but I'm so nervous; I don't know if I can do this
Johnnie says to himself.

(Sara's Pov)

Well I wake up and get dressed all nice and fancy well not really fancy as you see I'm not like the other girl's at my school I'm Emo I wear lot's of Band Tees and skinny jeans with Converse and I'm happy, so I'm thinking since today's the last day before Homecoming I've gotta go dress shopping after school to find the perfect outfit that screams me.

I eat breakfast and grab my backpack and head out the door waiting for the bus to come pick me up daydreaming about what it'd be like to be taken to a dance by The Jake Bateman, only one of the most popular boy's in school well he's a loner but still everyone knows who he is and he likes me I can't believe it.

(The bus comes and I get on and sit down on my usual seat, still thinking about Jake but what seems weird is I find myself thinking about Johnnie Guilbert to! Jake's best friend since kindergarten or something like that.)

We get to school and who do I see none other than Jake Bateman and Johnnie Guilbert so I walk up to them since we've been good friends since I moved here a few months ago! We talk a bit before the bell rings for school to officially begin.

Johnnie- Hey Sara uh can we talk after class there's something I have to tell you and well I think you should know?

Me- oh yea of course Johnnie *smiles at him* before walking to class!

Jake- omg Johnnie your really gonna tell her?

Johnnie- y yea why not I mean don't you think she deserves to know?

Jake- w well yea b but she's my girl Johnnie, I I love her I know this is probably gonna sound strange but I've loved her since the day she first walked in here!

Johnnie- I know Jake relax I'm not gonna take her from you, as far as I know she doesn't like me that way; I mean c'mon who would just look at me!

Jake- that's enough Johnnie Guilbert y you are the most amazing most caring person I know and your beautiful to there's nothing wrong with the way you look okie.

Johnnie- thanks bro your the best *he smiles at Jake*

(The school bell rings as it's time for lunch and we all meet up in the cafeteria)

Mandy- so Sara did Johnnie tell you yet?

Me- N no tell me what?

Mandy- o oh nothing I'll let him tell you!

(The two boy's walk up to us and smile)

Jake- alright Johnnie you can do it I'll wait right here!

Johnnie- way to pressure me, S Sara could I talk to you a minute?

Me- of course Johnnie, what's this about?

Johnnie- w well you, you see I don't know why but I've been thinking about you alot lately and well I think I might like you, but I know you like Jake and he loves you so I I just thought I'd tell you!

Me- o oh that's fine don't worry about it and funny that you mention it because today I was thinking about Jake, then all of the sudden I was thinking about you to! I don't know why it was just so weird.

(We eat our lunch and sit at our table giggling and laughing as usual then I got an idea a brilliant one.)

Me- Hey guy's after school I'm going dress shopping but when I get home I want the both of you to call me alright?

Jake and Johnnie both- yes ma'am *they both laugh*

(The school bell rings and it's time to go home, I remind the boy's again not to forget to call as I get on the bus to go home.)

When I get home I ask my parents to take me dress shopping

Me- Mom, Dad is anyone home? I gotta go dress shopping Homecoming's tomorrow and I have no dress.

My Mom- yes honey I know well let's go shopping then shall we?

Me- Okie mommy well I want something fluffy and sparkly but it has to be either black or blue those are the color scheme I'm looking for.

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you liked this chapter make sure to vote by pressing the star and leave a comment down below 👇

Also stay safe and have a wonderful holiday season love you all

Until next time

Rawr xD