Chapter : 12 First Impressions are Important

(Sara's Pov)

After the dance we all go back to my house, we have a sleepover and ask each other questions!

You know the kind of questions friends asks to one another.

Me- So guy's I have a question for y'all?

Jake- Okie sure no prob

Johnnie- Okie shoot

Mandy- Alright what is it?

When you first met me what was your first impression of me?

Jake- O Oh that uhm I thought you we're very beautiful and unique and I instantly felt drawn to you!

Johnnie- I thought that you we're very pretty and different from other girls and I thought we'd make great friends.

Mandy- I thought that you we're the coolest person I've ever met and that I had to have you as a friend!

Aaaaw thanks guy's your simply amazing I love you all so much!

Jake- We love you to, mostly me though haha

Johnnie- Jake we all know your in love with Sara *giggles a bit*

Jake- Y Yea just like your in love with Mandy so I would talk *Giggles back*

Johnnie- A Am not *blushes super red* M Mandy I had a wonderful time with you at the dance tonight!

Mandy- Aaaaw thanks so did I, I was so excited and happy when you guy's asked me to come!

Me- Aaaaw well you're all important to me so I wanted us all to be together, and I just wanted to thank you all for being so nice to me!

Jake- Sara you don't have to thank me, thank you for coming into our lives because before I met you I was depressed mostly all the time but now I'm happy most of the time.

Johnnie- Y Yea he's right you've helped us both so much I'm so sorry she treated you the way she did but we're over now so you don't gotta worry about it.

Mandy- No thank you Sara, your my best friend and I'm so happy we met; you make me happy and I feel like I could tell you anything!

Me- Well you can, all of you can I'm here for you no matter what day or night I'm just a phone call away!

(We eat some Pizza for dinner and we all watch Spider-Man No Way Home because Jake wanted to see it and so did I, after that we all get ready for bed and we all fall asleep sleeping peacefully.)

We all wake up the next morning and go outside to play, as we start playing baseball and we have an amazing time until my mom calls us in for breakfast!

My Mom- Sara, Mandy, Jake, Johnnie breakfast is ready!

(We all sit at the table and eat breakfast while talking amongst ourselves)

What will happen next keep reading to find out, also if you liked the chapter please vote by pressing the star and leave a comment down below 👇

Until next time love you all, have a wonderful holiday season and please stay safe

Rawr xD