Chapter 11 : Forsakeness

By the time you'd rounded the corner to Maria's flat, she was waiting for you at the door of the front landing. You'd dried your tears and composed yourself, almost speeding towards her as she stood in minimal evening clothes.

Your poor judgement and loss of any inhibitions had drawn your lips against hers. She pulled back after a moment of pleasure, questioning your intentions.
"You're upset, Y/N. Are you sure?"
You dragged her hand inside, placing both palms on the back of her neck and drawing her close to you.
"Trust me, Maria, this is all I want right now."
She twisted her fingers into the loop of your jeans, pressing the elevator button as you waited for it to arrive. A couple walked out, flashing you ill-mannered looks as you pulled yourself free of Maria - cheeks hot and lips red. Inside, Maria pressed the button to her floor while holding you back against the back of the elevator. She snuck her fingers beneath the fabric of your shirt, the skin her of her fingertips slowly tracing upwards as the elevator gained floors.

The ding of the third floor slid the doors open as yourself and Maria stepped through. She kicked her door open with her heel, lifting your shirt over your head and dropping it to the floor. Quickly, the pile grew as yourself and Maria pressed against one another with only underwear left to spare. She lifted your thighs, setting you on the edge of the kitchen counter and pushing your chest back with her palm. She dragged her lips down your body, kissing you tenderly from your shoulders to the base of your stomach. All over you remains the evidence of Maria's skin on yours. Purpled marks tarnish your neck and shoulders, most definitely unable to be covered by makeup or clothing. You lace your fingers through her hair as she leaves a similar residue of bruises on your stomach. You bite your lip in pleasure, willing her to go further.

Slowly, she slips her fingers beneath your underwear, bringing your legs round her waist with her free arm. You gripped the edge of the kitchen countertop, straining as your underwear fell to her feet and her fingers slipped inside you. She curled the tips, smirking as your mouth fell open and a guttural moan sept past the seams.
"I've been waiting to do this for so long."
Maria spoke into your ear, kissing down your neck and nipping at your collar bones.
"Yeah? Prove it."
You wrapped your arms round her neck, forcing her to face you as she fucked you into darkness. She kissed you gently as her hands did an absolute opposite. Her thumb brushed over your clit as your chest rose and fell to Maria's pushes.

As you were being violated by Maria's lust on the bitter kitchen countertop, Natasha paced the front room of her home on the receiving end of a phone call to Steve, shouting at him viscerally as she attempted to cut off whatever sick tie he had to her. If only you'd seen her this way. The lengths she'd go for you.

However here you were, descending from a high that Maria gifted you as she dragged you from the surface and wrapped you in her arms. Condemnation overtook you, which you desperately attempted to conceal, closing your eyes gently beneath the covers of Maria's double bed and imaging your temple laying against Natasha's bare skin as opposed to that of your friend. The feverish heat between you died out as you both fell into slumber while Natasha lay solitary and forlorn in her own.