1-5

Chapter One Rebirth
← → Popular books:

"Get up! Get up!"

He Meimei felt a kick on her ass as she heard the cry, and the pain made her wake up all at once.

Grandma's, who is it? As He Meimei opened her eyes, she was about to open her mouth to curse. Halfway through his mouth, he was shocked by the scene in front of her.

Two people stood in front of her, one was her aunt who had been dead for more than ten years, and the other was her uncle who had been dead for nearly thirty years. What surprised her even more was that they were still in their thirties.

Emma, ​​did you enter the Palace of the Hades?

"I don't want to get up and pour the peanuts in the West Point. How about a corpse here?

 "Dead" Aunt said angrily and glared at her in disgust. "Dead" Uncle who was standing next to "Dead" aunt looked at her with embarrassment, and reached out to help her.

"Leave her alone!" The aunt slapped her uncle's old callused hand, and shouted at her uncle: "Don't you let your cows go? What are you doing here!"

Pour peanuts?

Herding?

What the hell!

He Meimei blinked, thinking she was dreaming, and pinched her face with her hand.

"Ouch!" She pinched a little harder and cried out in pain.

This sound shocked her again—how could she be a childish voice?

He Meimei jumped up from the bed. This narrow and cramped room, the yellow and non-yellowing movie pictorials on the wall, and the spider webs all over the corners, there are all kinds of unknown objects on the nets. Isn't it the room where she lived when she was a child? !

The old dilapidated calendar on the wall said "June 18, 1979", and the two relatives who had been dead for many years appeared in front of her alive.

"Emma!" He Meimei was shocked and sat down again.

She obviously went to buy goods, and the people who moved the goods dropped bundles of boxes from the truck... Yes, she was hit by a box and fainted.

OMG! Isn't this rebirth of myself?

After her business is idle, she loves to read novels such as Rebirth Crossing the most. Could it be that she also hit this great fortune?

But, she... she doesn't want to be born again!

In her life, her parents died since she was a child, and she was fostered under the name of her uncle He Deqiu. When I was a child, my uncle had a fever and had no money to treat the illness. He burned his brain. Although he is not stupid, he is not very smart.

Aunt Ma Jinhua is a powerful character. Since she entered her house at the age of five, she hasn't treated He Meimei well. She beats or scolds every day, and doesn't let her get full. And her cousin, He Aibao, who is two years younger than her, pretends to be pitiful all day, just to add some crimes to her, so that her aunt can beat and scold her.

Looking at the date on the calendar, I should have been reborn until I was eight years old. Grandma's, even if it's reborn, can you be reborn to be a little older? Do you want to live a life that was so bitter, poor, and tired from such a young age?

It's easy to say this life once, but she doesn't want to repeat the nightmare of eighteen years old.

When she was eighteen, her aunt deceived her to change her to the old and ugly bachelor Wu in the next village for a farm cow. Old man Wu was immortal, and seeing that she always wanted to escape, he beat her three times a day.