251-255

chapter 251 Upset liu Wanfa's House 

 Without the pulling force, Ma Jinhua gave a "bang" and fell to the ground on her back.

"Ouch!" Ma Jinhua's ass only felt as if it had been broken into two parts, the pain made her scream, and she grinned.

Both Liu Wanfa and Liu Wanfa's wife were shocked by this sudden situation. After another look, they understood that it was a good thing their eldest girl had done.

The couple glanced at each other, and at the same time looked at Ma Jinhua who fell on the ground and screamed, and couldn't help but laugh.

How could Ma Jinhua bear this anger? She held back the pain, turned over, picked up the bag made of a large cloth in her hand, and threw it on Liu Wanfa's body. When Liu Wanfa saw that the bag should not be light, he turned around in fright and ran.

However, he ran to the door, saw his wife standing there, and was afraid that Ma Jinhua would hit her, so he helped her and said to her: "You, you go out, go out and hide!" while pushing her to the door Go outside.

Ma Jinhua went to chase Liu Wanfa, after a few steps, she found Liu Xinju standing aside, knowing that she was pushing herself just now. I thought: The old one is so bad, but the small one is so bad. Without hesitation, he raised his hand and waved to Liu Xinju's face.

With a "pop", Liu Xinju's face immediately showed four red fingerprints.

"Little bitch! Dare to push my old mother, my old woman beat up all the dogs in your litter!" Ma Jinhua finished cursing, and went after Liu Wanfa.

Liu Xinju's slap was not light, she only felt her ears, and she couldn't hear anything inside. Next, there was a bit of gold star in his eyes, and there was a fishy smell in his mouth.

"Big sister, blood..."

Liu Wanfa's second girl, Liu Xinyue, yelled, not daring to speak any more.

Liu Xinju touched the corner of her mouth with her hand, and found that her mouth was bleeding, and the face on one side was painful and there was a feeling of swelling, so she cried.

Liu Wanfa had pushed his wife out of the door, turned around and locked the door, ready to fight.

As soon as he closed the door, before he could turn his head back, Ma Jinhua's bag split his head.

He only felt his head dull, his eyes were dark, and he almost fainted.

What's more, this bag will not contain stones, right? Liu Wanfa touched his head with his hands, and then shook his head to make himself more awake.

"Liu Wanfa, today, my Ma Jinhua is going to die with your family! Anyway, I was driven out by He Jiawan because of you, and I don't have a home to go back. Death is just a death. I will take the lives of your family of six. It's worth it!"

Ma Jinhua felt more comfortable seeing her bag smashed into Liu Wanfa, so she stopped and cursed again.

Liu Wanfa calmed down, and he became sober. Now he was completely hairy. He glared at Ma Jinhua, rushed forward, hugged her, and said to Liu Xinju, who was still crying, "Oh, hurry up, get the rope for drying clothes at home. Hurry up!"

Liu Xinju's face was still aching, and she felt her face swollen. Although she heard what Liu Wanfa said, she couldn't stop crying for a while.

The second girl Liu Xinyue heard it, turned and rushed into the room, and took out a bundle of dark green plastic thick rope.

It is not convenient to dry clothes here. Everyone bought such a long plastic rope. When clothes were to be dried, they pulled the rope on the tree downstairs. After the clothes are dried, they will be taken back together with the rope, or the rope will be stolen.