356-360

Chapter 356 The pants factory is handed over to you

At that time, the medical conditions were poor, the bones could not be connected, and the wound was infected. In order not to affect the whole leg, only the back half was sawed off from the calf. A week later, the doctor changed the dressing, and Xiaobao insisted on seeing how his legs were. The doctor and Meimei refused to let him see, saying that they should wait until the wound was not inflamed before letting him see it.

It has many days, and Xiaobao is also anxious. He doesn't want to spend the New Year in the hospital. He is a clever boy. For more than a week, he can guess a few points from the expressions and the doctors' expressions and the sentences he can analyze. His legs should be hopeless. NS.

After another week, the doctor said, fortunately, in winter, the wound was not infected and the operation was considered a success. For safety reasons, after another four or five days, you can consider removing the stitches.

I didn't dare to tell the truth to Xiaobao, because he was agitated and opened the wound. Now that the line is about to be broken, He Meimei decided to tell the truth to Xiaobao.

She was a little afraid to say it alone. She had never been so scared and helpless before, but in this matter, she was always a little bit arrogant.

Wei Jianshe has been by her side all the time, saying that he wants to be with her and tell Xiaobao about it.

Xiaobao can sit up and eat. At noon, Meimei poured him a bowl of bone soup boiled by people from the Bay.

"Xiaobao, you have to eat more these days so that we can go back to celebrate the New Year." Meimei persuaded him to drink more soup.

Little Bao nodded, listened to her sensibly, and drank half a bowl.

He Meimei wanted to say it, but she couldn't say it to her lips. She hinted with her eyes, letting Wei Jianshe say. Wei Jianshe also hesitated a bit, wondering how to speak.

Xiaobao saw that they had something to say to himself, so he asked: "Sister, do you have something to say. It doesn't matter, you just say if you have something, I can stand it!"

He Meimei's eyes fell upon hearing this. Sour, turned around quickly.

This child is so sensitive and so smart. Perhaps, he had already planned for the worst in his heart.

Seeing He Meimei's sadness again, Wei Jianshe moved the chair to the bed and looked at Xiaobao gently and said, "Xiaobao, you are very strong. In these days, no matter how painful you are, you haven't yelled out loud. So, No matter what the brother-in-law tells you, you must accept it firmly. This is already the case. With me and your eldest sister, you will live as before. You have to trust me and your elder sister!"

Xiaobao smiled softly. Nodded, and said: "Brother-in-law, just tell me, don't be afraid, I, I can accept..." I feel so sensible! Wei Jian is also a sore nose.

"Because you missed the optimal treatment time, you lost too much blood, and the wound was infected at the time, so... So your calf was amputated from the place where the bone was broken."

Amputated?

Xiaobao first thought, this leg is useless, will he be unable to walk since then. But what he didn't expect was that he would be amputated. In other words, his legs have been lost by half since then, that is, he has seen other people with disabilities?

There are legs, at least it is complete, and now only half of it is left, that is to say, I am not a complete person ever since.

After a while, Xiao Bao suddenly opened the quilt, saw that the thick white cloth was still wrapped around his leg, and then tore it, wanting to see how his leg was going.