61-65

← → Popular books: Chapter 61: Be kind to Uncle

 He Meimei was a little touched when she heard that these children are not related to herself, but they can always think of reaching out and hand in hand when she is in difficulty.

But the evil lady Ma Jinhua, and the little thing He Aibao, she and them are considered relatives, they actually treat themselves like that...

"Thank you!" He Meimei sniffed and said, "If Ma Jinhua doesn't pay me a day. For miscellaneous expenses, I can't eat at her house for one day. So, I might really have to trouble you. However, I will work with your family, and I can do everything!"

Wenying smiled happily, "Don't worry. , My mother won't let you do the work, my mother will let you do your homework with me."

"Yeah!" He Meimei nodded, hugged Wenying, she couldn't say anything, besides, she was so easy The tears held back are about to flow out.

Besides Ma Jinhua's house, it seems that the children are all going home from school. Why hasn't the worker come back?

The clothes for drying have not yet been collected outside the yard.

The pigs have not been fed yet.

The whole family had finished eating before waiting for her, and the bowl was still on the stove waiting for her to come back to wash it.

Originally, every time she came back from school, there was still more than an hour before the genius went dark. She could still go to the vegetable garden to gossip...

Aibo also found out that He Meimei had not returned home, so she said to Ma Jinhua: "Mom, He Meimei is not Will she really go to someone else's house to eat? In the morning, she said she would not work at home, and she would not come back to eat."

This reminded Ma Jinhua that she had been working for the whole afternoon, and it turned out to be here. I forgot.

"Okay! She really doesn't work for the family anymore! I also saved my tuition and fees. People in Wanli love to feed her, and it's best to pay her the tuition and fees together. See Who can hold it back!" After Ma Jinhua got up, she went outside to collect her clothes, threw her clothes on the chair, and went to the stove to wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I went to feed the pigs again. After the pigs were fed, she just wanted to take a break, Xiao Bao shouted: "Mom, I'm sleepy, I want to sleep, give me a bath!" The

bath water hasn't burnt yet, these are usually the bones. . Ma Jinhua ran into the stove again and began to boil water.

He Aibao followed in and said to Ma Jinhua, "Mom, you have done all the work of He Meimei. She is fine, and I don't know how happy it is to have fun at other people's houses. These jobs should be the cheap backbone. That's right!"

Ma Jinhua felt reasonable after hearing this. She was working here and she was exhausted. She went to other people's houses to play, it would be too cheap for her!

"Go, call that cheap bone back! Just say that Xiaobao is going to take a bath and let her come back to boil water!" Ma Jinhua ordered. Aibo said, "Good!" He turned around and went to find He Meimei.

She knew that He Meimei had a good relationship with Wenying, and she went to Wenying's house as the first one, but she didn't expect it to be there.

He Meimeizheng and Wenying were sitting at the table under the oil lamp to do their homework. He Xiaoying and her parents went to other people's homes to stop by, just to keep them from doing their homework.