101-105

← → Popular books: Chapter 101: Speak boldly, don't be afraid

 He wanted to accompany He Meimei, but for a moment, no one was driving this tractor. Looking at the four people, besides their schoolbags, there are a pile of books. They said to his brother Erjian: "Erjian, you accompany Meimei sister and go home with her in a while." After speaking, he found five yuan from his pocket and handed it to Erjian.

Of course, Erjian likes this errand, and he jumped and agreed. He didn't go to the county town too much. He hadn't been there in the whole semester. It was exciting to see how much money he had on the bus, and he could buy some gadgets to eat.

He Meimei didn't stop him, it's okay to have someone with him... The business's one-year plan lies in the month and a half before the Chinese New Year. He Meimei knows that this time is the most likely to find business opportunities, and then went to the county town twice. She wanted to spot the business opportunities. When the people in Kaichun Bay planted soybeans and melon seeds, and sold them in June and July, she proposed to let every family buy a sewing machine.

I heard from Widow Liu that Hongmei asked Chunmei to bring back a letter, and she would go back to Hejiawan during the New Year. In addition, a lot of married girls will return to their natal homes for New Year's greetings during the New Year. It happens that she wants all girls and women who are willing to learn how to sew.

Although she had a foundation in doing business in her previous life, her age was different, and many business opportunities and environments were different. She had to start all over again.

With a pair of eyes that will find business opportunities and a natural business acumen, she believes that it is not difficult to operate.

During the Chinese New Year, He Meimei was alone, until the fifteenth of the first lunar month, she had not opened the fire, but the owner ate and ate the West. This is too much to eat, and often two or three companies call together, and several companies almost "fight".

Because there were a lot of cotton-padded clothes a year ago, Fangtao was busy until the twenty-ninth afternoon of the twelfth lunar month before going home. Once she got home, she went to He Meimei's house to look for her.

Xiangtao also came back after making up classes in the county. She was going to take the college entrance examination in half a year. She wanted to get into a better university, so she worked very hard.

Hongmei came back early. She just stayed at Chunmei's house for a few days. She said she wanted to go outside, but in fact, she just wanted to stay with Wang Sanxi for a few more days.

She and Sanxi had never dared to talk to Widow Liu for fear that Widow Liu would blow up the pot again. They just thought about it and waited for the opportunity.

On the 30th day of the twelfth lunar month, He Meimei ate at the village head He Defu's house. Originally, Qi Honglian wanted Meimei to spend the Chinese New Year at her house. He Defu said that he wanted to hold a village meeting in the third grade of the junior high school. Some things had to be discussed with Meimei, so he stayed at his home.

The girls who got married in the second grade all returned to their natal homes to pay a New Year greeting, and Yutao, Yuetao, and Chunmei also came back. They heard that the whole village meeting was going to be held in the third year of the junior high school, and they all stayed, wanting to see the excitement.

And the aunts who were going to return to their natal homes to pay New Year's greetings in Wanli did not go back, let the children go by themselves. They heard that this village meeting was related to them, and they all wanted to hear about it.