181-185

← → Popular books: Chapter 181 Too Many Good Ideas 

 He Meimei laughed out loud after hearing "Puff" and said, "Where do I go to fry, it's not the melon seeds in the shop. I just want to give her some benefits and give her some ripe melon seeds, but I can't say it's a shop. The things sold in the store shouldn't be made to think that the things in our store can be sent out at will. That's why I said it was my own fry."

"Ah?" He Hongmei heard it and cried out in surprise: You, you are so thoughtful..." She doesn't know how to praise her. Anyway, she agrees with Meimei's handling method. At the same time, she also thought: If she were herself, she would not have thought of this.

When He Defu and Ze Xi listened, they looked at each other in admiration, and at the same time looked at He Meimei.

During the meal, Fang Dajian said that he would drive a tractor and did not dare to drink, because he would get drunk as soon as he got drunk, so he could only drink soda with Meimei and the others. He Defu, Zefei and Wang Sanxi ordered a small bottle of liquor and drank it.

He Meimei and Hongmei had never drunk soda before, looking at the transparent, boiling water-like thing, they were still looking forward to it.

Fang Dajian had drunk it, but he didn't think there was anything. He helped Meimei and Hongmei open the soda, and when the bottle cap was opened, some bubbles appeared in it, which was pretty good-looking.

"Try it first!" Fang Dajian handed a bottle to Meimei, Meimei took it, and took a sip.

Well, it's sweet! She took another sip, but it was nothing, like white water with sugar, but it seemed that there was something else.

"Hiccup--" Meimei was feeling the scent of soda, and she suddenly rushed up from her stomach. She couldn't help but hiccup.

"Hahaha, I said drinking soda likes hiccups, there is gas in it." Fang Dajian couldn't help laughing when she saw Meimei's hiccups after her hiccups.

After hearing this, Hongmei took a sip too quickly. Well, it's delicious, half of a bottle of soda in one breath. As soon as he stopped, there was a long hiccup, which made everyone laugh.

The dishes came, and they started to eat. He Meimei picked up the soda, stood up, and said to everyone: "The pants factory opened smoothly, and now the melon seed shop has opened smoothly. So, this is the joint effort of everyone. You have worked hard these days. I will respect everyone first. A glass!"

He Defu said with a smile: "We should respect you first. You are the director of the factory. You can use your brain and do more things than us. It is you who lead us through the life of the whole village, the better, you say, Should we respect the beauty first?"

"Yes, let's respect the beauty first!" Ze Xi and the others stood up, insisting on respecting the beauty first.

"Well, let's drink together!" Everyone took a sip.

After sitting down, He Meimei said: "Just now about the matter of Accounting Wu, I suddenly have a new idea, Uncle Defu, do you think it will work."

"Okay, say it!" When Defu heard Meimei said yes New ideas came to interest, knowing that she had another good idea in her little head.

"It's summer. The ripe melon seeds are not easy to put. We can't fry them too much at once. But we are afraid that if you lose a business, you will lose a customer."

"So I thought of us. You can put up a sign that says: You can order cooked melon seeds in advance and deliver them now. In other words, like Sister Wu, if she wants, she can come to the shop one day in advance, or two days in advance. With a bang, pay the deposit. Hongmei, after the delivery person arrives every day, give him the order, and he can take it back to the bay. You can fire the ordered goods first and take them together the next day."