81-85

← → Popular books: Chapter 81 is very different from before

 Pickles made from marinated melon peels are generally a bit sour and very delicious. It can be said that Dagua is full of treasures, and it can't be wasted at all.

In order to relieve the children's greed, some people in the bay will plant a little in the vegetable garden, or plant a few peanuts in the peanut crevices when planting peanuts, so that the children will have a toothpaste.

But when it comes to large-scale planting and to sell it all into melon seeds, the people in the bay are a little worried.

Someone said, "The village chief, the harvest of the autumn squash that I planted last year was not very good. Although the seeds were sold in the end, it felt like it was not cost-effective. If you change to planting melon seeds and sunflower seeds, you can harvest them again. If it's not good, or others can't have that much, what shall we do?"

He Defu said: "We have more than a dozen in our village, soy beans and melon seeds. Got it, I went to the county to find pumpkins for seeds. The people at the agricultural machinery station listened to my explanation and promised them to go to the north to get us some back. That kind of pumpkins would be good for harvesting seeds."

"I'm still worried that no one wants them. Seeing that there is no melon seeds in the town, the county town wants it?" asked the fifth aunt.

"Don't worry about this. When I went back to the county to look for a buyer, the person said that their seeds are purchased from other places. If our bay has a large quantity, they will not go to other places to purchase. In this way, It saves a lot of travel expenses." He Defu said.

Years ago, He Meimei wanted to go to the county town with He Defu to find a place to collect melon seeds. At that time, due to the serious illness and death of the mistress, and the move of He Meimei from her uncle's house, the county seat was not completed.

He Meimei still wants to go to the county town in person to check the market and understand some other ways to make money in the county town.

"Anyway, there is still a month to grow melons and sunflowers. Uncle Defu, I will go to the county town with you some day on holiday. Just like we used to sell soybeans, we can talk to others before deciding whether to grow them. Kind!" He Meimei proposed.

He Defu listened and nodded: "Okay, that's good!"

Fang Xiaoqing also exclaimed: "Yes, this will make us feel at ease, or else, I am always a little scared."

Ma Jinhua did not come to this village meeting, but she did not object to He Deqiu's coming.

Last year, she did not listen to He Meimei and did not grow soybeans. Seeing that every family in Wanli has gained money and made money, she regretted it a little.

But let her just listen to He Meimei's words, she can't do it. But no one will have trouble with money, she also wants to make some money. If He Deqiu went to the village meeting on weekdays, she would never agree. But this time, she didn't stop.

When the meeting ended, He Meimei pulled He Deqiu aside and talked to her.

"Uncle, aunt, if you don't listen to us and don't plant melon seeds, then you will secretly plant some, you will never plant it, she will pull it out. So when you sell the money, you keep it for yourself!"

He Deqiu Seeing that He Meimei was not living in her own home, she seemed to have gained weight and grew taller, and she felt a little happy and sad.

Fortunately, she has finally grown better. Sadly, think about what life she used to live in her own home!

"Well, uncle listen to you!" He Deqiu smiled and stroked He Meimei's face, feeling that there was a lot to say to her, but he just couldn't say it.