186-190

← → Popular books: Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Six 

 After lunch, He Meimei and He Defu went to the pants factory together. Because of the hot weather, everyone has to rest in the house for a while after eating. When He Meimei and He Defu arrived at the factory, they were not alone.

Look at the newly-introduced cloths. They are all piled up where they were originally placed.

When He Defu saw it, he was still taken aback: "Meimei, why are you buying so many goods at once? When will this be sold?"

Meimei smiled and said, "Uncle, don't worry, wait until this batch of cloth is finished. ! we have a lot of money nOW "He Defu looked at her puzzled and asked:"and you will not find a big buyer of it "

." Oh, that is not to over August and September, These trousers are about to be bought at a high price. I bought the cloth at a low price. When the time comes, the price of the trousers will be several cents higher than the current price, and some may be more than one yuan higher. You see, I also bought some mid-to-high-end materials to make the most popular trousers and sell them in the county town. We will make a fortune."

"Ah? Why do you sell them at high prices after August or September? Do you have any good ideas?" He Defu said with a smile.

It's a great idea, but I know that a nationwide price adjustment is about to happen...

"That's not going to happen . But uncle, just wait! Anyway, we don't rush to work anymore, just do it slowly. Also, I I have to make a few trips to the county town and go to some shopping malls to see if we need our pants. You can ask for as much as you want."

"Okay, you are busy with you. August is coming. I'm going to see the autumn pumpkin planters." How are things prepared." He Defu left after speaking.

He Meimei stood in front of the cloth, thinking about what to say to Fang Dajian, thinking about it, and thinking about Wei Jianshe again.

This kid didn't reply to a letter for so long, and he didn't know what happened to him. Isn't he, he won't write to himself again in the future?

She wanted to go to Zeqiang's house to ask, but she found it too obvious, for fear of their family's suspicion. Forget it, if he doesn't want to write to himself, there is no way. He Meimei suddenly felt a little melancholy.

It turns out that this is the feeling of liking someone, missing someone, or afraid of losing that person!

Although He Meimei thought, if Wei Jianshe stopped writing to herself, her heart would be a little sad, but she would still be very happy if she could feel the feeling of liking someone.

Fang Dajian felt uncomfortable and moved all the cloth into the factory in a rage. After the move, he almost got down on the ground too tired.

When he returned home, Fang Muren was out for work, and usually did not go home for lunch. Only Qi Honglian was the only one at home. She thought that her son would stutter in Heqing with Meimei, so she stuttered casually and fell asleep.

Fang Dajian was sweating profusely, and his clothes were soaked with sweat. I was annoyed at first, but when I came back, the smoke and fire at home were all out, and there was no food. Tired and hungry, I couldn't control my temper.

"Mom--" Fang Dajian shouted at the empty stove with a thunderous explosion.

Feeling his voice can be heard throughout Wanzi, Qi Honglian, who was sleeping soundly, awakened from her dream. She was startled, thinking that the sky was falling, and a carp turned over and sat up.