231-235

Chapter 231 Helping Sister Use Money 

 "No, I won't go to the health clinic, go home first!" Ma Jinhua wants to go home.

"You vomited blood, what should I do when I go back?" He Aibao said.

"You can't die by vomiting a mouthful of blood! Go back first. I have to rest for a few days before going to find Liu Wanfa. My mother, I can't just let him play like this!" Ma Jinhua pushed He Aibao to the side and walked by herself.

He Aibao looked at Ma Jinhua's back and kicked a small rock far away.

Ma Jinhua slept at home for two days, and on Saturday again, He Xiaobao and the children from Wanli Middle School and High School were going home again.

He Meimei forgot about Ma Jinhua. After seeing He Aibao with a few second-rate sons, she remembered Ma Jinhua coming.

She was thinking about going to find Ma Jinhua, halfway through, and remembering that today is Saturday and Xiaobao is coming back.

It's good, let's talk to Xiaobao first, so that he has some refreshments to prepare. Also, about He Aibao, we should also talk to him.

Fang Dajian sent melon seeds to the melon seeds shop in the county in the morning, and he returned at noon, just in time to go to the town to pick up He Xiaobao and the others.

When Xiaobao came back, the first thing was naturally to find He Meimei in the pants factory. On the way, he heard Fang Dajian say that he wanted to build a house for his eldest sister. He was very happy. He found He Meimei. The first sentence said: "Big sister, you have a new house, I want to live with you!"

He Meimei touched her hand. He gave his face a moment, and said with a smile; "That's for sure! If the eldest sister is thinking, Xiaobao will live with the eldest sister, I don't want to use public money to build a house."

"Great! Elder sister, I will Send my schoolbag home first, and I will have dinner with you at noon." Xiaobao took He Meimei's hand and jumped up.

He Meimei remembered what happened to He Aibao, so she pulled him aside and whispered to him: "Xiaobao, you go home first. If your second sister is at home, you can tell her and tell her not to talk to Wang Ermao. They played with a few second-rate boys. You just say that the people in the bay saw what they told you, not to mention that the eldest sister said it."

Xiaobao heard it, and his face full of smiles immediately fell down: "My second sister is playing with Wang Ermao and the others?"

"Yes! I heard Fang Dajian say before, but I saw it with my own eyes the day before yesterday. You persuade you to persuade me. Persuade her, she might listen."

Xiaobao nodded and walked home with his schoolbag worried.

He Meimei looked at his little back, feeling distressed.

When Xiaobao came home, it was almost time for lunch, but at home, the fire was cold and the smoke was put out.

Seeing that Xiaobao was back, He Aibao only asked: "Xiaobao is back?"

Xiaobao called out "Second Sister" and asked: " Where's Mom?" He Aibao swiped his mouth to Ma Jinhua's room. Xiao Bao put down his schoolbag, opened the door and entered Ma Jinhua's room.

Ma Jinhua was lying on the bed, her eyes widened, she looked at the wooden beams upstairs, motionless.

"Mom!" Xiaobao yelled, Ma Jinhua should have been frightened, and her body shook suddenly.