CHAPTER 1

Characters :

Y/N

Age - 20

Lives in Seoul

Occupation - Works in a cafe

Parents live abroad

Siblings - None

Friends - Not many but closest is JISOO

Relationship - Single

Y/N POV
Standing by the window, sipping down my morning coffee, I glanced at the letter. It wasn't the first time I recieved such sort of things but still it never failed to give me goosebumps. I have been receiving letters every morning at my doorstep stating ' YOU ARE MINE ' in red bold letters. This has been my routine since past 3 months. I have been receiving texts or to be more precise creepy texts every now n then.

This day was different as apart from the usual text there was more.

" Good morning babygirl,
A gift for my princess, at your doorstep.
I hope you like it, have a great day ahead.

And remember that.....
YOU ARE MINE "

Scared...
That's all I can feel. Some random guy sending you creepy texts and letters every morning with some unusual gifts (somedays), scares you.
Gaining all my courage, I headed towards the door.

A/N POV
A loud scream followed by a thud (breaking of the coffee cup) can be heard. Blood all over the floor. She couldn't believe her eyes.... the sight of a puppy dead.

Y/N POV
I saw a puppy dead. It wasn't exactly my pet but I found it yesterday.On my way back to home at evening, I discovered this puppy and decided to help it.
Beside it was a letter soaked in blood.
Hesitatingly I picked up the letter.

" Whoever hurts my princess will be deceased. "

Reading this text, something suddenly struck me.
Previous evening, while I was feeding the puppy, it scratched my arms. I didn't pay attention as I was lost in thinking how can a creature be this cute. Remembering the glimpses of past night I didn't realise tears started flowing my cheeks. The thought of a mere soul being killed due to a scratch just because of me was enough to make my nights sleepless.

Its not the first time I'm in this state, but the fact that a creature died because of me is strangling me.
Foremost thing is the sole reason behind all these happenings is unknown.

WHO did this?

WHY he is behind you?

WHEN did this happen?

..
..
..
..
..

Unanswered.

It's not like you haven't tried to get the answers, but all your sweat goes in vain.
You have complained to the police about the same but after investigating they found that the texts you receive are from an anonymous number and can not be tracked. You informed the authorities and the security of your apartments about a guy visiting you at midnight, but eventually nothing got in your hands.
YES, he visits you at night. You found it just a couple of weeks ago. You woke up at night as you were thirsty and the sight in front of you just scared you to death.
A silhouette.....all you saw was shadow of a man standing there. You were awake for whole night the moment you found this. And you were startled by the fact that this man was up all night peeking ( or that's what you thought ) through your window. I tried to get a clear view his profile but all in vain. It's been a practice, him paying me a visit at night, staying up all night and exiting from the house leaving behind terrifying letters.

Feeling nauseous I went inside to wash myself. I completed my morning routine and started my day with a heavy heart. I got ready for my work.

Your outfit :

(Ting......Notification pops up )

Unknown

Hi babygirl...hope you like the gift. By the
way you are looking angelic, so divine that I want kiss you; desire to breath you in; I want to be in your arms...
Aisshhh .... I can't stop thinking about you. Have your breakfast. Byee jagi....have a nice day.

___________________________________________