CHAPTER 10

Never in my entire life I thought that I would step in this building. A police station. Officers busy doing their paperwork, people sitting on the benches. Some were unbothered about being there and some had a fear look. Some for desperately looking for answers..... don't know for what. I haven't seen this vivid range of expression in one room.
I was scanning through the room walking behind Jungkook. Suddenly he stopped and I bumped into him.
" Ouchh..... I am sorry "
" Where are you lost Y/N " He asked me gazing me with a worried look.
" Uhh... nothing " I said with a smile.
We were interrupted by a voice...... deep and manly voice, husky voice.
" Hello, I am officer KIM NAMJOON. How may I help you ? "

We glanced the side from where the voice was coming

We glanced the side from where the voice was coming. I could see a tall, well built man with dimple smile plastered on his face. Are officers this cute..... I thought. I snapped back from my thoughts when Jungkook answered him.
" Hello Mr. Kim, I am Jungkook and this lady beside me is Y/N. We are here for an interrogation "
They both had an handshake and Namjoon greeted me with a smile. He took us to his cabin and make us seated.
" About which case ? "
" The one that occured on XXX Street yesterday, at evening. " Jungkook explained.
" Ohh yeah that one. So you were the one who beat that man ?" Jungkook nodded.
" May I know the reason " Mr. Kim asked taking a pen out of the stand...... ready to make the notes.
Jungkook was about to say but I interrupted him " For me..... for me. He was just protecting me. "
" Protecting you...... I see. Can you explain us in brief about that man " Mr. Kim asked noting all the statements carefully.
" Actually he is the one who follows me everyday, everywhere. He always has his eyes on me. He... he i.. is my sta...stalker. " I stuttered while answering. Both of them stared at me with a confused look wanting me to explain more.
" He always gives me letter with creepy messages, I have changed my number a lot of times but still he manages to find it out. I even blocked him but of no use. He wanted me to be with him so he kidnapped my colleague Jisoo. "
Mr. Kim listened each n every word carefully. After a pause of 4-5 seconds he started to speak.
" Miss for you have any proof of what you are saying. I can not blame any random guy for this offense.... I need some evidence "
" I do have the letters which I receive at my home. I also complained about him to the local officers, they must have a record of it. "
" Do you know the name of the officer to whom you complained ? It would be easy for me to access your complaint file. "
" Umm.... Mr. Soobin, that's what I remember. "
" Soobin ? Sorry to say but I've never heard of that name. "
I was a bit shocked. " He came to my apartment to check on me.... for security reasons.
" Okay..... I can sense something fishy here. When did all this happen ? " Mr. Kim asked.
" When I started getting the letters frequently, I decided to inform the security of my house. The next day he introduced me to Mr. Soobin who took over my case. I never have visited the station, this is my first visit. He wrote the complain then n there and was with me for one day. He was up all night gaurding my house. "
" And then what ? " Both Jungkook and Namjoon asked with curiosity.
" Him being there was of no use as I again received the letter at my doorsteps the next morning. I showed them the letter. He said he will look into the matter. I received a call the other day from him stating that the unknown number I have was anonymous and couldn't be tracked. They investigated for some more days and concluded that they can't track him......that's all. "
" I am afraid to inform you this but......it looks serious. " Mr. Kim added.
" Umm.... but how do you know this guy is your stalker and he is there on the street at that moment ? "
" About the fact that he is my stalker..... umm he confessed me. And as I earlier said that he took Jisoo away, so in order to free her he asked me to go with him. He called me and then said that he would be waiting for me on XXX street dressed in all black. "
" But how ce you are sure about the fact that he is that guy. There are many people who dress in black. Have you ever seen that man ? "
I blacked out for an instance. I was so busy thinking of Jisoo unnie that I didn't thought about it. I've never seen my stalker. I quarreled with a random guy without even confirming whether he is the one or not.
" No sir. I haven't seen him. I was in a hurry and just wanted my colleague to be safe so the first person to caught my sight was him. " I answered with my head hung low. How can I be so silly to do that.
" Hmm.... okay. We'll interrogate further until then that guy is under our observation. He'll stay here. "
" Thank you Mr. Kim " We both bowed and departed from station.

___________________________________________