CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

This is one of the numerous texts he sends me. From morning wishes to good night messages; he texts me for every small thing.
Walking through the streets, having glimpses about the event that occured in morning, I could sense a pair of eyes on me. That's true.... I was being followed, it's not new. Letters, texts, being followed all are just in my routine. Finally I reached cafe. I changed into my uniform and went to my work.
Here we go again....the " Black hooded guy "
I gave him that title. He was the first customer to come in the cafe and the last one to leave. His daily attire included black cap, mask, black joggers and black hoodie paired with boots.

He is my stalker !

He is my stalker !
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
shocked??

I always noticed a guy following me, not only on streets but to the cafe too. As I already informed you about this guy being our first and last customer, I find it really strange that whenever I turn towards him, I notice him staring me. I did had a doubt of him and guy sending me chits being the same but it was not confirmed. He is our regular customer but neither of us ( the staff ) knew him until 1 week ago.

Flashback
( 1 week ago )

I was glancing at the garden ( mini garden ) that I have in front of my house ( I live in ground floor ). I didn't realise that I was sobbing until I felt something warm on my cheeks. I was crying, crying over my fate. All my plants are plucked, plucked and scattered there. I have a keen interest in gardening. All the herbs and flowers I've been growing are dead.

Few hours ago, in the morning :
I came to cafe. I glanced at the customer ( black guy ) and then continued my work.
When I was checking the bills and money transactions of the previous day, he came to me with a box. He handed me the box and said " A gift for my babygirl ", he winked at me and left. Hearing it, I instantly recalled the chits that I recieve with the same abbreviation - Babygirl. I hurriedly went out of the cafe to chase the guy, but he vanished.
I was scared to hell at the thought of what could be inside the box. I was in my own thoughts when someone hugged me...... none other than my unnie Jisoo. She knows everything, that I have a stalker or a psycho stalker. I decided not to tell her that I finally met that stalker. I hid the box in my bag which I carry to my work. I proceeded to my work. Having Jisoo beside me helps me to forget every negativity around me.

Back at home in evening :
I came home after having a tiring schedule. I wash myself up and changed into comfortable clothes. I was assembling my things and suddenly my gaze shifted on the box. I took the box and with my trembling hands I unwrapped the box. I was frightened at the sight of things kept inside the box. Black roses with drops of blood on it with a letter....

" Hope these plants and thorns won't disturb my princess the next time. Take care of yourself and I really wish that your wound is in a good state. I miss you jagiya.... can't wait to have you in my arms. "

Petrified.

___________________________________________