CHAPTER 8

He then picked his phone and called you. I don't know what conversation you had with him, but it was a chance for me to seek help. I started screaming on top of my lungs. He glared at me after hearing me shout. I immediately stopped doing it as I was afraid to face the consequences.
Suddenly he glanced at me and smirked. I couldn't understand the intension behind that devilish smile but the he picked me up, opened my ropes and whispered
" RUN "
I ran back to my house without wasting a single second, I didn't even turned back for a second.
After entering my house I took a deep breathe and just revisited the events. I thought of telling all this to Eunwoo as he called me atleast 20 times. I lied to him that I wasn't feeling well and slept all along.

Y/N POV
I was crying while listening toh her. I couldn't deal with the fact that it was due to me she suffered so much. I couldn't utter a single word. My blood started to boil listening about that monster..... how could he??
" I am really sorry unnie you have to go through all this due to me. I am really very sorry, I didn't knew he would steep so low. I guess now I am not afraid of him..... I really want to face him and smash his face "
I could hear Jisoo giggling. I was happy that I could make her smile.
" Ok unnie, it's already late..... I think you should take rest. I'll meet you tomorrow "
" Yeah... Byee, good night. And yeah if anyone or anything bothers you, please do tell me before it's late. " She said
I hummed in response and cut the call.

I took a shower and changed into my comfortable clothes. I lost my apatite after all these things. I did my night routine and was about to go to bed but a call interrupted me. I saw the caller name...... Jungkook?
I answered the call " Hello "
" Hi Y/N, Jungkook this side.... hope I didn't disturbed you. "
" No no..... not at all " I replied calmly.
" Ummm...... just wanted to inform you that the cops investigated the scene and wanted to know further details. So if you can please come tomorrow for the same ? "
" Yeah sure "
" Ok then......be ready at 4pm. I'll pick you up from the cafe. " ( He knew my workplace as I introduced myself to him yesterday )
" Thank you for helping me " I said.
" No worries.... But would you please mind to tell me the relationship between you and that man. "
I sighed. I was still in a dilemma whether I should tell him or not.
" I need to know the story in order to help you with the case. " Jungkook said.
What he said is right. He is the one helping me without even knowing anything. I started to narrate the events that occured in past 3 months. I literally spit out every single detail.
After hearing everything he paused for some seconds and then guided me about what am I going to tell the cops. His sweet talks helped me to cope up with the pain I was going through.
He diverted me from the topic and started to talk about different things. We chatted for a long time and then went to sleep.
Laying on the bed I just thought of the next day.......what awaits us. I wanted to see that bastard, punch him, slap him. I want to beat the shit out him. Handing him over to the cops would be a great thing in my life. I was lost in imagining that how normal and perfect my life would be after tomorrow. And with that I went into a deep sleep.

___________________________________________