CHAPTER 6

" I want you...... in my arms "

Tears started to make their way through my cheeks. I was frightened. I know that I am being followed and stalked by a psychopath but never in my dreams thought that I will meet him. But my fate has some other plans. I can't afford to loose a person really close to my heart, and I very well know what he is capable of doing. I still remember that day when a guy approached me.
He was my colleague, it was his first day at the cafe and I was appointed to acknowledge him with the work and the staff. After that day I've never seen him. It was his first and last day. I asked to my manager about the same but he said that the guy left as he didn't like it here. I wonder what happened to him, and I very well know that this has something to do with that stalker.

Recalling those events made my knees weak

Recalling those events made my knees weak. I was scared to death for Jisoo. She is just a pure soul living her own life and I need to save her. I came out of my thoughts when I hear some familiar noises.
" Y/N please save me, this bastard has tied me up. Please Y/N.....I can't stay with him, I don't want to stay with him "
I hear Jisoo crying. My heart ached listening to her sobs. I gained all my strength and answered her " Please unnie, stay strong. I'm coming, don't worry. Nothing will happen to you. Yahhh... you, leave her "
" As you wish baby but I want you, so look towards your left and take the first right. You will enter into an alley. You'll find me in black attire standing near the 3rd street light. " He cut the call. I look around myself and find a wooden stem, thick enough to defend myself.
I didn't follow his instructions and decided to approach him from the back. I find way to get to him and now finally I found him, standing a couple of miles away from me facing his back. He was standing there dressed in black. I slowly made my way towards him. I hid myself behind a pillar and called him (phone). He didn't respond to it. I called for 4-5 times but still no response. So I texted him to leave Jisoo as I came there. I waited for a reply and just then got a text saying " Already done. " I was releived hearing that. I wanted to return back but thinking of betraying him can cost me a lot. So I decided to end this. I was walking as silently as possible while raising the stem. A voice suddenly interrupted me.

___________________________________________