CHAPTER 9

Next day I woke up with beeping voice of alarm.
Monday..... I hate Mondays.
I received a message from Jungkook.

" Good morning Y/N, I hope you slept well. Just wanted to remind you about the case. You need to be present at the station.
Have a great day ahead "

A sweet smile appeared as I read the text. He is cute..... that's what came to my mind.

" Good morning Jungkook. Yeah.... I do remember that, thanks for the reminder.
You too have a great day. "
I texted back and went to freshen up.

Y/N outfit :

You get all dressed up and went for your breakfast

You get all dressed up and went for your breakfast. You ate omelette and toasts with a cup of coffee as you were in no mood to cook. After having your breakfast you headed towards your workplace.

At afternoon :
To your surprise you didn't received a single letter or text from your stalker. He didn't even came to cafe. And that cause you to remember what Jungkook said. The guy is already under observation. And you were actually enjoying your day.
No worries of being noticed or being followed. You can enjoy as much as you can.
You had a great day with Jisoo, enjoying your work to the fullest. The guy used to be stuck in your mind all day. You were always conscious about what you do as you know that every move of yours is being noted. Finally your work ended.

Your phone rang and you knew who it was.
Jungkook.......you answered the call.
" Hii....I am near your cafe to pick you up. Is your work done? "
" Hello " I replied joyfully. " Yupp... my work is done. I'll there in few seconds. "
I waved at my colleagues and could see a familiar car parking right at front of the entrance. I speed up and reached to the car only to be welcomed by a cute bunny smile. A light pink tint formed on my cheeks without even realising. He chuckled and said " You look cute when you blush. And I am grateful that I am the reason behind it.... or may be not ? " He furrowed his eyebrows.
His statement brought back my senses. I facepalmed myself mentally and chuckled nervously. I couldn't find a solution of his question..... he is the reason but how can I tell this to him. It would be so strange.
Knowing the tension arose between the two which made the situation awkward, Jungkook diverted the topic.
" Ummm..... are you ready for it ? "
" For what...? "
" For the interrogation "
" Yeah.... been waiting for this for a long time. " I said remembering that bastard.
" Let's get moving then " He said and headed towards the passenger's seat, opening the door for me. Such a gentleman. I stepped inside the car and thanked him with smile. We drove to the police station which was 30 min from the cafe. The ride was filled with soft music playing in the radio. I was staring at the windows, the beautiful scenery of sun setting.... perfectly tuning with the music.
The car suddenly stop. I glanced at Jungkook and just behind him was police station.

___________________________________________