CHAPTER 13

It's been a month since you and Jungkook are hanging out together. A few days ago Jungkook decided to name this relationship and confessed his feelings towards you. You responded back the same. You both are officially dating now.

And currently, you are packing up your things as you are leaving your apartment. Jungkook asked you to stay with him so as to spend more time with you and also it would be safer for you; so you agreed for this deal. Talking about being safe, the letters and texts still haunt you. Being followed ?...... that's the one thing you really don't know....and honestly you don't even care about it. As long as Jungkook is with you, you are safe. Jungkook always drives you to your workplace and then back to your home so you don't have any idea about that stalker still keeping an eye on you. You still get letters saying " YOU ARE MINE ", but you couldn't care less.
You hear a screeching sound in your backyard. You hurriedly pack the things which are left.

Y/N POV
I fill all the check boxes of the list I made in my mind; trying to recall whether there's anything left which are essential to me.

( A/N - The sound of door bell is heard. Opening the door you look upto the person who is having a large smile showing all his bunny teeth )

" You look great in shirts " I complimented him.

His outfit :

" And you always look great baby

" And you always look great baby. By the way thanks " He winked at me. I can feel all my blood running upto the cheeks turning them into pinkish red.
" Ahhh....don't do that Y/N, you don't know what that smile of your can do to me "
I couldn't help but blush more.
" Just stop it Jungkook.... By the way, what's with that formal wear on weekends ? " I asked him changing the topic.
" Uhh this " He glanced down at his shirt and then answered " I had some work earlier... a meeting to attend. So from there I directly came here to get you "
" Oo " I exclaimed making an O face. He chuckled at my reaction.
" Are you done ? " He asked looking at my luggage.
" Yup..... almost "
" This is one of the best days of my life. My girlfriend is moving in with me "
" Thanks babe... I couldn't be more happy. We'll explore many new things together, my garden area is perfect for a candle night dinner. I'll make all the special dishes for you. We'll watch horror movies " He said the last statement and gazed at me.
( I am hella scared of horror movies )
After listening to horror movies my face turned pale.
" You can hold me when you feel scared "
I was imagining the scene of us watching horror movie so I just nodded to what he said.
" If you are more scared then you can wrap yourself around me "
I nodded
" And if your hella scared, then you can jump on me and sit on my lap.......and then we can...."
I nodded but instantly came back to senses seeing him smirk. Remembering what he said and where his intentions were heading towards I pat him on his shoulder..... al little too hard.
" Ouch.... that hurts " He said rubbing the area where I patted with a pout on his face.
" Cute " that's what I thought.... maybe a little loud.
" Thanks jagi " he chuckled seeing me staring at him blankly.

I packed all my things while Jungkook hugging me from back, not leaving for even a second; in between giving me pecks.....sometimes tickling me. It was very warm for me to be near him.
And then we drove to his place.

___________________________________________