CHAPTER 11

I waved at Jungkook as I see his car gradually becoming smaller and smaller and eventually disappearing. I went back to my flat. I seated myself on sofa making myself comfortable. Sipping down a glass of water I was recollecting the incidents that occurred the previous day. Mr. Kim had a point. How can I just blame a guy for dressing up in black without even knowing him. I shrug the thoughts, clean myself up, changed into comfortable clothes and went to kitchen to aid my growling stomach with some food. I ate my dinner and went to bed. Before letting myself to proceed in my dreamland I had a conversation with Jungkook. We talked for almost 2 hours and the went to sleep.

It was just a few days ago that I met Jungkook, it was all a coincidence. But I began to feel something different with him. I don't know but it's always a pleasure to be with him, to have a chat with him. I think I've started to develop feelings for him.......I think I like him.
I know it's too early to say that but I feel strange around him.... happiness, butterflies.....everything is soothing around him; everything is just perfect.
I don't know whether he feels the same for me or not.

After 2 weeks
You two were going great....everything was going well. You two were getting along well. Jungkook already confessed about his liking towards you. You couldn't get enough of his confession.... you also replied him back stating the same. You both weren't exactly dating, instead spending a lot of time together.
You both knew that eventually you guys will end up dating.....but for now, it's not the right time.

Next morning
You woke up from your sleep stretching your arms, your eyes getting used to the day light. You did your morning routine and got ready for work.

Your outfit :

Jungkook called you to inform that he would be late as he is stuck in traffic

Jungkook called you to inform that he would be late as he is stuck in traffic. He told you to wait for him for few minutes.
After you both were comfortable Jungkook insisted to drive you to your workplace. You were hesitant but then agreed to the idea. You were all set to go so you thought of roaming around your place until he arrives. While opening the door, you glanced at your house for the time making sure that you haven't forgotten anything. Suddenly you hear a creak sound. Following the sound you look down......a letter. A letter was the last thing you were hoping to be on your doorsteps at that time. All sought of negative thoughts occupied your mind. With your trembling hands you took the letter. You were trying to be optimistic but failed....you were badly praying that it shouldn't turn out the way you were thinking it to be.

Y/N POV
I opened the letter with my fingers crossed. My eyes widened while reading the letter. It was from him.....the guy that I thought had disappeared from my life. The same words... same writing, giving me shivers with the same aura.

" Missed me.....I bet you did babe.
It's been days since I sent you something. I am sorry princess I was busy with something...but don't worry now, I am back and I'll make sure that I won't repeat this again. I missed you babygirl.
Here some roses for my princess as
my apology. I love you...take care.
And yeahh.....

YOU ARE MINE
Keep this thing in your pretty little head. "

___________________________________________