CHAPTER 7

A voice suddenly interrupted me.
" What are you trying to do ? " I turned around to see a guy furrowing his eyebrows.
" Huh ? " I was startled.
" What are you doing with that miss??" He asked pointing to the wood I had.
With my trembling fingers, I pointed to the guy standing infront of me ( psycho ) and told that unknown guy of him being a stalker.
" Miss are you sure about this ? "
" Yes, I..... " I couldn't complete my statement as that guy ( psycho ) turned around and that stranger took the stick from me and hit his head. He glanced at me and then kicked that guy. The guy fell down and we both started to run. After a while we stopped at a totally different place.
I glanced at that stranger....... he is handsome, very handsome indeed.
" Done staring ? "
I didn't realised that I was staring him for more than a minute. " Uhh... Sorry "
He sweetly smiled at me and replied " It's okay, by the way I am Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you "
" I am Y/N...nice to meet you too and thanks for helping me. "
" By the way, if you don't mind can I ask you something "
I nodded.
" Who was that guy ? "
I thought for a second framing some excuses to tell him about that guy.
" It's okay if you don't want to let me know. " He softly smiled at me, lighting up all the surrounding with his cute bunny smile. I apologized him for not able to tell him the truth. He offered me a ride to my place. I instantly accepted it.

All the way, for not even once you felt like you are travelling with a stranger. You talked about different things on the way. Finally you reach your apartment, you thank him while exchanging your numbers. You bid him off and went to your house. As soon as you step inside the house, you called Jisoo.

On call :
You
Hello unnie.... I am really sorry
for what happened earlier, it's
all my fault. I'm really sorry.

Jisoo
.............
You
Please unnie, forgive me
( your voice came as a squeak
as you were tearing up)

Jisoo

You were going through all this..

alone. You could have told me

about this.

You
I am really sorry.... I wanted
to, but you too have a life. I
just don't want to stress you.

Jisoo

Stress.... are you out of your

mind ? Today it was me,

tomorrow it could be any one.

It might be your parents or you

yourself.

You
( While crying ) He didn't hurt
you... right ??

Jisoo

He did. I was going to meet

Eunwoo, walking till the nearby

park. When I was halfway, someone

blocked my nose with a cloth from

behind . I smelt it and instantly

blacked out. I woke up in an

unfamiliar, dark room.

I tried to rub my eyes but realised

that I was tied to a chair. There was

only a single bulb to help get a view

of the room.

JISOO POV
I was on the verge of crying. I couldn't control my tears. Recalling the horrifying incident that happened few hours ago, I couldn't think straight. I can not believe that a guy like him is behind my sister. I continued......

On call :
There was only a single bulb to help me get a view of the room. I couldn't open my eyes clearly as my head felt heavy due to the chemicals I smelt. I heard footsteps coming closer. I was not in my senses. A bucket full of cold water was splashed on my face. I flinched at the sudden crisp. My eyes snapped open and chills ran down my spine. He was dressed all black as you defined him. I could only see his eyes which were dangerously red. He was looking at me furiously. He aggressively took his steps towards me. He came towards me and banged the arms of the chairs caging me in between his arms.
" You snatched what was meant for me " He said.
I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Looking at my confused face he proceeded " Her love.... her fuckin love is meant for me, how dare you "
" I am the one who should listen those words from her mouth not you. "
And then he started chocking me. I couldn't do anything to defend myself as I was tied. I screamed but nothing seem to work. When I was on the verge to die, he pushed me causing me to fall down. He took a handful of my hair and made me look up to him. I couldn't bear the pain as he was pulling my hair with so much force. He looked at me for few seconds and.....
slapped me.

( We were on call but I could clearly feel her being scared.......broken. I was not telling all this to make her guilty but to make her realise that she has a big trouble coming on her way )

___________________________________________