CHAPTER 14

While riding to his place, many things and thoughts came to my mind. My memories of that flat, the memories I am going to make with him. Its almost like I am starting a new life....or a new chapter of my unfinished life.
I had great memories in that apartment apart from the ones that have occurred since few months ago. It's good.... as I will stop getting those letters.

We stopped at a bunglow.

" Is this yours ?"

" Umm...yeah. Hope you'll like here " he said rubbing his palms against back side of his head.

'' Ahh....don't do this "

" What " he asked frowning making a confused look

" Why do I find everything you do cute "

He giggled at my response and replied " same here "

We both chuckled and went in.

The pathway leading to his house were having flowers as if they were welcoming me. The aroma of white flowers surrounded the environment making it sweet. I really liked the vibe around. I saw an old lady from the neighbor peeping. I smiled and walked in.
I couldn't even blink at the view as I stepped in. The interior was amazing and more pleasing than the exterior.
" Wow, I didn't knew you have an amazing house "
" Umm... thanks. Now it's yours too "

I blinked at his statement and then proceeded.

It's been few days since I have shifted here. It's amazing to be with him. No letters, no gifts... nothing. My life couldn't get more peaceful than this. Living with him is the perfect thing I could have ever imagined. Atlas I've found my safe place, I've got my desired home. Home where I am loved, cared, most importantly safe.

I couldn't be more happy than this. I lost my parents, still I hold onto my life expecting something great to happen. There was a time when I almost decided to end my life; with those letters and gifts and no one to support me, I was vulnerable. The stalker really tore me apart, negative aura is all I could feel.
But thanks to Jungkook. He has painted my black and white world with colours.
He has been the guardian angel who fought with my demons. My lonely place is everywhere he isn't. His presence is pure perfection. If I had one wish, he'd stay forever.

" I don't think I will be able to live without him. "

___________________________________________