41

~*~Author POV

~*~
Author POV

Pain rushes through the body claiming each muscles as its own. The darts had buried into muscle, sharing its neutrotoxin that was only just starting to wear off.

The feeling came back slowly, the entire body feeling numb, cold. Body wracked with uncontrolled shivers that seemed to become harsher the more feeling that came back.

Though the thickness of his fur he felt the cold steel floor of the cage, eyes fluttering open unfocused, the world a blur of ash grey and sterile white.

"Its good we finally got our hands on them, if they had been raised with that traitor who knows what would've happened" a voice oh so familiar.

It was a voice that sent shivers down ones spine, especially for those who know the capabilities of the owner of the voice.

"It would seem they are waking up, good, I want them up and training as soon as possible. Look at them they've put on weight, no doubt become sloppy. This is why they need regular training." The voice was disgusted, the words almost spat.

"Of course sir, right away" the others voice was timid, scared. The hurrying of their footsteps confirmed that as they rushed to fill the others command.

The voice was standing outside of the animals cage, the contrast stark. The lab coated woman staring down the nose of her glasses at the quivering predator chained to the floor.

The top predator looking down in disgusted at the animal she had caged, who if given the opportunity could stand in her place just as human as her. The animal let out a pathetic whine of pain that made her lips curl, finally turning away the animals pain a mere inconvenience that wasn't to be solved.

And in that moment the quivering animal wished for the warmth of the home they had been brought into. The warmth of the blankets that they curled up in when they had film nights. The warmth of the soft bed they shared with the ones who cared for them.

But all they felt now was cold, oh so cold. It sunk into the bones and chilled them from the core to the tips of their fur.

They wanted him, their human. The one they had failed to protect, the only one they would ever serve willingly.

But he was gone and they were caged, a long distance forced between them.

~*~

Jimin sat on the cold steel chair. If it had been any other day he would have swung his legs childishly where they dangled off the floor. But this wasn't any othe day.