Yes, Master

Izuku really hated Truth or Dare.

It was Friday evening, the entirety of Class 1-A was relaxing, enjoying the peacefulness from exams and training. Dinner had just been finished, and some students came up with an...interesting idea....

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Toru flailed her invisible arms dramatically, at least that's what most assume based on her shirt.

"Sure, I'm bored, why not?" Jiro unplugged her ears from her cellphone, while Mina started grabbing the rest of the boys.

It started off simple, with mostly truths. Those who was brave enough for dares pulled some minor pranks, from Sero going to splash water on Monoma to Koda placing bugs in Present Mic's office.

"Ohhh, I can't wait to see the look on his face in the morning," Jiro snickered, sitting back down with Koda, who was murmuring frantically to himself.

"More like hear it, the entire campus will wake up from his screams," Kaminari added. The entire group got a chuckled out of it. Izuku glances at the faces around him, happy to see such content faces. His eyes lands on his best friend, Ochaco, and both of them look away from each other.

'I wonder what's on her mind right now...' Izuku couldn't help but let his mind wonder, until he heard multiple groans of frustration coming from his female classmates.

"Come on guys, there's nothing wrong with spicing things up!" Mina's voice rose above her classmates, a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"You say that every time, and we either die of embarrassment or we end up in trouble."

"And every time, you find a way to escape a dare yourself, kero."

"That's not true!" Mina protested against the girls, while the boys watched the spectacle.

"Okay, FINE. I'll go first, and I pick dare. So which one of y'all are going to pick something for me?" At this, the girls got quiet, not uttering a word. "Exactly, bunch of chickens."

"7 minutes in Heaven."

The girls' slowly turned to Ochaco, who seemed surprise with herself. She continued, "With...um...Kirishima."

Mina broke for a moment, processing what the request. Her cheeks than glowed a bright burgundy on her pink skin, but she got up anyways.

"Fine, but I'll be back for you. Let's go Kirishima."

"Wait, what happens in 7 minutes in- OW, wait!" Halfway through his sentence, Mina grabbed his collar, dragging him down the hallway. "This doesn't seem very manly!"

"Don't mess up, Shitty Hair." Bakugo nonchalantly added as Kirishima was forced down the hallway. A door was slammed shut in the distance.

"Wait, when did you get here?" Kaminari forwarded his question, which Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"I've been here the whole time moron, I'm just not interested in this stupid game." He turned back to a magazine he was reading, to which the girls began shaking Ochaco by her shoulders.

"Do you have a death wish?! Do you remember what happened to Toru when she did a small dare?!?" Jiro whispered, making Ochaco sweat a bit more. Toru became very fidgety remembering watching Ojiro in the shower.

"She's right," Momo said, "Why did you do that?"

"Well, she deserved a little pay back, especially when she keeps teasing me about-" She felt her eyes travel to a familiar forest green hair, where Izuku and Todoroki was pestering Tokoyami on the definition of '7 miniares in Heaven', who only dodged the subject. Thankfully, Iida had went to bed early and Mineta was wrapped up in his room doing who knows what.