IzuOcha Breaks Wattpad

"Ugh, my head..."

Izuku stood up, slowly opening his eyes. However, he slowly began to panic. The world around him was completely white, from across the horizon to the bottomless pit below him. Yet, he floated? He attempted standing, and found that he was on solid ground. He looked up to see a weird orange logo with a huge white W inside. Flickering, like a dying flame, on and off again.

"Deku?" His ears caught sound of that gentle voice. He turned his head, to be presented by none other than Ochaco.

"Hey! Over here!" She rushed towards him, confused at their current location. "Deku, where are we?"

"I have no idea. Are we trapped? I don't remember what we were doing last."

"I can't make myself float, my quirk isn't activating." He felt a sudden dread, trying to activate Full Cowling. No response.

"Maybe this is a villain's lair? Some intricate trap, perhaps."

Just then, the W above them opened a rift, as a shadowy dark figure fell, landing on their feet with ease. Clothed in a black hoodie, hood on, jeans and Air Forces, the intruder mumbled to himself.

"Alright, updated that, and Eternal Rejects is getting started. I made a lot of progress on Don't Touch What's Mine, people really seem to enjoy it. I know I'm suppose to rest but I have to write this-"

The figure's voice cut off, frozen like a deer in headlights after seeing the two.

"No, no, no no no nO NO NONOOOOOO!"

Izuku put his guard up, Ochaco at his side. The person, however, took no note in them.

"I messed up, I messed up big time, if anyone finds out, that I let characters not only break the fourth wall, but BREACH IT?! I'm going to get cancel, my right to write any books will get revoked, might as well cut my hands off now!"

"Um, sir?" Izuku felt a bit hesitant, but his concern for the guy got worse. "Do you know where we are, and are you okay?"

The man stopped, looking towards them, with a sigh. He took off his hood, revealing a dark skinned man, short haircut and dark brown eyes. "No, I'm not okay, and neither will you guys be if I don't get you back into your stories."

"I'm sorry, stories? What do you mean?" Ochaco could feel the slight tremors in her voice, the man seemed quite delirious but she couldn't ignore the need to help.

"The name's Yami, don't worry, you'll forget about it. Now where the heck- oh, no wonder, WATTPAD'S ANNOYING ADS ARE GLITCHING OUT THE STORIES!"

They both followed his eyes to the same ceiling, the flickering light continuing to falter.

"You know what, this ain't my problem. I don't get paid for this. In fact, I don't get paid at all! I'm outta here, screw this, should just went to sleep but naaahhh I want to add stuff and burn myself out. Geez..."

Yami felt a hand on his shoulder, looking into heroic green eyes. "If it's alright, we would love to help!"

Yami sighed, biting his lip. "And on top of that, y'all are in your base form. The original copy. Every author and their characters are going to kill me."

"I'm still confused, you can't be saying that we're just storybook characters?"

"Let me spell it out to you in blatant terms for ya, Ochaco." He began gesturing, taking a deep breathe before he ranted, "Imagine a character, any character, like an imaginary friend. When you get older, do they disappear?"

Both students opened their mouth to answer, before he cut them off.

"You're wrong, they don't. Every character we make, becomes their own person. They gain their own reality. Whether you finish their reality by sending them on an adventure or forgetting about them, their existence doesn't change. Artists, Musicians, and of course, Authors, create stories, weave sentences, musical notes or colors that will last a lifetime.